UFC 130 links?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 130 links?

Stuck at home tonight, anyone got any feeds?

x2

Comment

Rakhoitv nơi xem b?ng đ? trực tiếp hấp dẫn nhất hiện nay, ra khơi tv tv sự chọn lựa của c?c fan b?ng đ? khắp mọi nơi. Trực tiếp b?ng đ? rakhoitv c? b?nh luận.

Comment

K fuckin O!
        An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Roy Nelson looks fatter than ever. What a fucking slob...

Comment

Link just dropped.
            An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Man I was not impressed with frank. I was hoping he would have ko him.

Comment

im watching it on p2pfree.net
                Originally posted by mutherjuggz
                That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

I saw it tonight and was not impressed with any of the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
                    I saw it tonight and was not impressed with any of the fights.
                    yea my uncle ordered the fight but I went to go see Hangover 2 with some of my friends. Glad I did that cause it sounds like it wasn't a good card at all.
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                      yea my uncle ordered the fight but I went to go see Hangover 2 with some of my friends. Glad I did that cause it sounds like it wasn't a good card at all.
                      It was a good card but hardly any of the fights were suspenseful. Struve eating another straight right to the chin was fun, he rubberlegged instantly. Nelson/Mir was a slow fight, and Hamill/Jackson was a technical fight that never ended. Oh well.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

It was a good card. I dont know what some of you expect. You guys who think that every fight should be a ko should stick to the video game.

Comment

I was just saying that I think frank should have def ko him I guess I just think hes on a diff level and should have walked through big country and not looked tired. I know you will prob say ohhh ground and pound aint easy fighting aint easy blah blah stick tou the ufc video game. haha

Comment

Im ready to see some of the new fighters hit the UFC

Anthony Pettis
                            Ben Henderson

Those are just a couple. But WEC just merged with UFC which should make for some good matchs coming up
                            GOD BLESS TEXAS
                            August Landscaping
                            214-779-7278
                            Seb's high class.
                            He'll mow your grass.
                            He'll kick your ass.
                            And while his kidney stones pass,
                            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                            X