Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm pretty sure just the Rangers' announcer just said...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty sure just the Rangers' announcer just said...

That the pitcher was getting raped in the third inning. Did anyone else just catch that?
    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

You heard him correctly.

Comment

I LOL'd! It must be a gangbang, cuz it's still happening. Moreland hit one that hit the upper catwalk near the ceiling.

Comment

lol, I have tickets to the Mets game next month, I hope they play like that when im there.
        Last edited by Rick Modena; 05-30-2011, 07:52 PM.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Damn! I was working, I'm disappointed that I missed that. Great game though, Moreland's HR was a friggin' moonshot.

Comment

Lol I was wondering if that's what he said. I remember thinking "can he say that on TV?"
            .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
              That the pitcher was getting raped in the third inning. Did anyone else just catch that?
              I heard it and thought, "No way, he must've said 'raked.'" But it didn't sound like a K.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                I heard it and thought, "No way, he must've said 'raked.'" But it didn't sound like a K.
                That was my thought. I must have watched the clip 20 times and I didn't hear a K in there either.
                An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

He actually said it twice. The second time sounded like "raked", but the first time was much more of a "raped" sound. I was thinkin that he probably meant to say "raked" and messed up, so he made sure to say it again to make up for it later.
                  .223 > 911

Comment

Working...
                  X