BCS strips USC’s 2004 title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Uh, they didn't make it to the 04 championship, how the fuck exactly should Auburn be handed the title? Dude's high, and so are you.
    I stand corrected and deleted the post. I meant whoever lost that game should get the nod.

I don't dope or drink...it's just my mind.

Comment

I guess none of you played sports. Any self-respecting team that didn't earn the title would not take it.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        I guess none of you played sports. Any self-respecting team that didn't earn the title would not take it.
        So if you're 2nd in the Indy 500 and the leader is DQ'd because he was running illegally, you wouldn't take the win?

Bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          I have played every sport but hockey and baseball. You're flat out lying if you wouldn't take the title because the competition was caught cheating.

This happens in little league sports all the fucking time.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Uh, they didn't make it to the 04 championship, how the fuck exactly should Auburn be handed the title? Dude's high, and so are you.
            The best two teams are supposed to go to the national championship game, Auburn and Oklahoma were the best two teams that weren't caught cheating. My point is that you can't go back into history and put the best two teams in the bowl again, if you hand the title over to the Sooners it'd be opening a whole other can of worms. Just vacate the title and penalize the crap out of the cheaters.

I feel sorry for the rest of the Trojans, they didn't get to violate Kim Kardashian or any of the other perks Bush enjoyed but they are all paying the price. The funniest thing though is that USC is throwing all the other schools under the bus for trying to recruit some of their players. If they have any dirt on Auburn they'll be spilling it.

Comment

Working...
            X