Aggies vs Horns in Austin 11/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aggies vs Horns in Austin 11/25

Well the end of the regular season for the Big 12 is almost here and the Aggies visit Austin in 2 days. Who will win?

I am going to stick with my Aggies for the win
    #17 Texas A&M
    0%
    University of Texas
    0%

The poll is expired.

As good as we are playing this game is always a battle. It'll be that much harder getting the win in Austin. I'm going with A&M but I think it will be a close game.

Marcus
    '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Originally posted by Pro Trash
      Well the end of the regular season for the Big 12 is almost here and the Aggies visit Austin in 2 days. Who will win?

I am going to stick with my Aggies for the win
      You should. They should beat the 'Horn's by 2 or 3 TD's, but they won't. I'll be about 8 rows down from the top of DKR Stadium, with about another 100K or so. This is aggies' year. It's now or never, and it would be three in a row for UT, so I'm seeing a close aggie win.

Comment

I'll be pullin for the Aggies! Like Vertnut said, they should win by 2 or 3 TD's but it's going to be back and fourth I'm guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          You should. They should beat the 'Horn's by 2 or 3 TD's, but they won't. I'll be about 8 rows down from the top of DKR Stadium, with about another 100K or so. This is aggies' year. It's now or never, and it would be three in a row for UT, so I'm seeing a close aggie win.
          I don't think it is a now or never year. Have you considered that this could be the result of Shermans program and a peak at the future? I am hopeful this is the beginning of our program under Sherman not a now or never proposition!

Comment

Originally posted by Pro Trash View Post
            I don't think it is a now or never year. Have you considered that this could be the result of Shermans program and a peak at the future? I am hopeful this is the beginning of our program under Sherman not a now or never proposition!
            "Sherman's program"? LOL! It's an off-year for the Big 12. Get it while you can.

Comment

Will be an easy win for A&M if they manage to get the same officiating crew from the NE game last week. Also depends on who's balls they play with this week.

check out the M Zone at http://www.MichiganZone.netTexas A&M's Tony "TSA" Jerod-Eddie grabs Nebraska Cornhusker Ben Cotton's balls after a fumble. See how t...

Comment

Aggy by 2 TD's if i was a betting man. Especially the way the horns are playing at home this year. It was Aggy's year in '98 too, until Ricky ran all over their ass. Too bad Texas doesn't have Ricky lol

Comment

You might want to wait until next year to be speaking like that. This year might be an anomoly(did i spell that right? lol)

The bigger question is, does y'alls SENIOR QB continue the aggy trend next year and not finish the year at qb

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                    You might want to wait until next year to be speaking like that. This year might be an anomoly(did i spell that right? lol)

The bigger question is, does y'alls SENIOR QB continue the aggy trend next year and not finish the year at qb
                    I honestly do not know the answer to that but as long as Mack Brown leaves Gilbert behind center we should be safe.

Comment

I honestly do not know the answer to that but as long as Mack Brown leaves Gilbert behind center we should be safe.
                      I'm going to have to agree to that...much to my chagrin.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                        This year might be an anomoly(did i spell that right? lol)

No, but I guess it's better than trash's "peak", lmao.

I think the faggies will take it, but I will be pulling for my 'Horns.
                        Last edited by slow99; 11-23-2010, 10:10 PM.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Texas by 38
                          2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                            Texas by 38
                            I'll take that bet, how much do wish to wager?

Comment

I'll take that bet, how much do wish to wager?
                              What's your peek bet?
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X