No announcement yet.

Which rookie will have the greatest impact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt Purke, until the Nationals burn his arm out and he ends up riding the pine next to Steven Strasburg. It's baseball season, football isn't going to happen for at least another year and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      Matt Purke, until the Nationals burn his arm out and he ends up riding the pine next to Steven Strasburg. It's baseball season, football isn't going to happen for at least another year and a half.
      I'd put $$$ down on the fact you'd be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
        I'd put bcoops $$$ down on the fact you'd be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          We've been thru this 10-20 times. bcoop is a busy guy. I'm also a busy guy. He wants to use Paypal and I won't create a paypal account just from what I've seen, I don't trust paypal.

He'll get the money when he wants it. He knows that. I've been to a few g2g and cruises but I don't think Bcoop was ever there or if he was i don't have an idea of who he was.

Seriously I see the lockout ending mid July to early August.

Comment

teams that take a QB with 1st pick overall or even the 1st round are idiots...I would have taken Von Miller or Fairley before any QB. Andre Ware, Ryan LEaf, Jamarcus Russell, Dave Klingler, Alex Smith, Joey Harrington, David Carr, Heath Shuler, Akili Smith, Tim Couch,

For every Peyton Manning you get a list like above and those are guys i thought of off top my head.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
              teams that take a QB with 1st pick overall or even the 1st round are idiots...I would have taken Von Miller or Fairley before any QB. Andre Ware, Ryan LEaf, Jamarcus Russell, Dave Klingler, Alex Smith, Joey Harrington, David Carr, Heath Shuler, Akili Smith, Tim Couch,

For every Peyton Manning you get a list like above and those are guys i thought of off top my head.
              yea qb's like manning comes along about once a decade, I think the next peyton is my sig. Sam Bradford
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Cam Newton = JaMarcus Russell
                Carolina Panthers = 1st pick in the draft two years in a row, both will be QB's (Andrew Luck)

As for most impactful rookie, i've heard some good guesses so far: Von Miller, AJ Green, Nick Fairley. Julio Jones will be good, but unless he ends up being the next Fitzgerald the Falcons overpayed for him lessening his reletive impact. Other possibilities: Andy Dalton if Carson Palmer doesn't come back, Prince Amukamara unluckily, Mark Ingram, Patrick Peterson, AJ Watt.

My #1 guess would be Von Miller though, I think he will be the Broncos version of DeMarcus Ware. He's got the talent, and offenses will have to try and block both him and Dumervil.
                .223 > 911

Comment

I'm gonna go with Von Miller on defense. On offense, i'll take Ryan Williams to come on strong at the 2nd half of the season.
                  Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                  Your opinion is what sucks.
                  You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Working...
                  X