• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    Are you a mod, Henry?
    Was geof!
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      Who did you blow to get that lofty title?? I know you sucked a cock or two.
      thats wrong, but i just fell out of my chair laughing
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Badass2000gt, goodbye. Way to lead by example!

Comment

I've actually been monitoring his bullshit since the board started. I wanted to get a good list of his bullshit before I acted, looks like another mod (Don) got tired of it before me. Oh well, I can't say he will be missed and if hes not careful he might get banned from the entire site, what a moron...
          Last edited by Rick Modena; 12-13-2010, 12:51 PM.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Ninja edit.

I do think it got old quick.... I never really got involved with the mess because it doesn't involve me, broncos or saints. Haha, but enough is enough when you start talking shit/making threats to people rather then bashing their team or ideas/views and ruining threads. Can't tell you how many Cowboys threads I'd like to post in but got side tracked completely with the bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
              Ninja edit.

I do think it got old quick.... I never really got involved with the mess because it doesn't involve me, broncos or saints. Haha, but enough is enough when you start talking shit/making threats to people rather then bashing their team or ideas/views and ruining threads. Can't tell you how many Cowboys threads I'd like to post in but got side tracked completely with the bullshit.
              yea, like i bashed your broncos a few weeks back cause they played the rams. and you said ,"fuck you phil." i laughed at that. its nothing personal though lol
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                yea, like i bashed your broncos a few weeks back cause they played the rams. and you said ,"fuck you phil." i laughed at that. its nothing personal though lol
                We're cool, just not when our teams play each other

Hopefully we meet again in the playoffs because Saints aren't winning the division unless a miracle happens.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                  We're cool, just not when our teams play each other

Hopefully we meet again in the playoffs because Saints aren't winning the division unless a miracle happens.
                  they just have to beat the falcons right? but thats saying alot being matt ryan is like 21-1 at home.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

they just have to beat the falcons right? but thats saying alot being matt ryan is like 21-1 at home.
                    The Saints have to win the next three games no questions asked then on top of that they need Atlanta to lose to either Seattle or Carolina. Doubt either of those happen honestly.

St. Louis just needs to finish strong and win the division and it's a rematch!

Comment

Yea and I think if we can win 2 of our next 3 then we are sitting pretty. and Im hoping for a Seahawks ass beating this week by the Falcons. IDK if we could beat the Saints, but in the playoffs anything is possible. Just get in the damn dance.
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Yea and I think if we can win 2 of our next 3 then we are sitting pretty. and Im hoping for a Seahawks ass beating this week by the Falcons. IDK if we could beat the Saints, but in the playoffs anything is possible. Just get in the damn dance.
                        funny... I'm rooting for Seattle this week and you're rooting against them. You're right though anything can happen in the playoffs it's just getting there is the tuff part.

Comment

seattle is too inconsitent. They could play like they did against the Chargers or 49ers in week 1, but then play horrible like last week
                          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

im a little late on this, why did badass get banned and what did he say? also, what things are examples of stuff that is wrong to say. cause i dont want to get banned lol
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Go Cowboys, Jets and Spurs!!!
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

im a little late on this, why did badass get banned and what did he say?
                                Well let me see, he really wasn't coming into the Sports section too much after the boys went into Indy and and help wipe that "we're going to the playoffs and your not" look off their faces.
                                Then when he did, it was the usual banter of excuses. He laid off for a couple of weeks and as soon as the boys lost he came in and begain attackng everyone as usual, Don just happen to be online in the sports section and decided enough was enough.

also, what things are examples of stuff that is wrong to say. cause i dont want to get banned lol
                                See post number #1 and #7
                                Last edited by Rick Modena; 12-16-2010, 06:02 PM.
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X