All-Star Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    Prado should be back tomorrow. Chipper is looking at 3-4 weeks(A-rod had the same surgery on Monday and said 4-6 weeks - LOL). Uggla was acting like he was starting to come around right before the break. Heyward needs to figure out how to swing or be traded before everyone else realizes he can't hit with RISP. A right handed bat that can lead-off and handle the outfield(any spot) would be great. We are really close, just need a tweak here or there.
    I didn't know you were a Braves fan!

I wish you guys would get off our asses in the NL East.
    Last edited by Mike; 07-14-2011, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      Prado should be back tomorrow. Chipper is looking at 3-4 weeks(A-rod had the same surgery on Monday and said 4-6 weeks - LOL). Uggla was acting like he was starting to come around right before the break. Heyward needs to figure out how to swing or be traded before everyone else realizes he can't hit with RISP. A right handed bat that can lead-off and handle the outfield(any spot) would be great. We are really close, just need a tweak here or there.
      Heyward has really been exposed this season. If Chipper can make it back healthy and Prado too, then we have a chance. I think Jordan can handle CF and leadoff if some of the guys around him will pick up their averages. Right now, McCann is the only truly scary guy in the lineup. Freeman was catching fire, but you don't have to pitch to him with everyone hurt/not hitting. Braves were closer last year than everyone realizes, and we're right on the door again this season. I hope they can make it happen. I'm worried about Hanson's durability with his arm motion.

Comment

Working...
      X