Mark Ingram you lucky SOB!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Ingram you lucky SOB!!

New Orleans Saints first-round draft pick Mark Ingram was involved in a car accident early Friday morning in Huntsville, Ala.

Huntsville television station WAFF reports that Ingram wasn't injured in the crash, which happened just before 1 a.m on a city street. Ingram, who reportedly was driving his two-door Infinity, collided with an 18-wheeler.

Officers told the TV station that Ingram's girlfriend was in the car, but she was also unharmed. The driver of the truck wasn't hurt, either.

Huntsville police said neither drugs nor alcohol was involved.

Ingram, the 2009 Heisman Trophy winner, was drafted No. 28 overall. The Saints gave up a 2011 second-round draft choice (56th overall) and a 2012 first-round selection to the New England Patriots

Why is this news?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Why is this news?
      It really shouldn't be.

I bet Reggie Bush though was hoping he might have got injured just a bit.

Most of the time someone has a car accident with a 18-wheeler it usually turns out bad. Again, he's lucky.

Lol at people on NFL.com though saying Ingram is headed down the wrong path because he's in Alabama at 1am in the morning driving.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
        Lol at people on NFL.com though saying Ingram is headed down the wrong path because he's in Alabama at 1am in the morning driving.
        I am amazed that a young millionaire has called it quits by 1AM.

Comment

why is he wrong for being out at 1 AM? He wasn't drinking or on drugs, so no wrong there in my mind. I wonder how fast he was going though. Usually on the weekends like on a friday night or satuday night I hang at a cigar bar and they close at midnight.
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Why is this news?
            You should know jeff by now. Anything concerning the saints or broncos is thread worthy. Hey i was in a slight fender bender last month; maybe i can get my own thread.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              You should know jeff by now. Anything concerning the saints or broncos is thread worthy. Hey i was in a slight fender bender last month; maybe i can get my own thread.
              He's a bandwagon Saints fan anyway. They act like that.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                Were you injured? Was anyone else involved?

Comment

Working...
                X