Predictions or no predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions or no predictions?

I'd like to know what y'all think? Do them similar to last year and have a separate prediction competition going on in the forum and not just some yahoo league. Or just forget about them this year.

Personally I enjoyed doing them. Killed a lot of time and it was fun talking shit to people and seeing who really knows what.

Plus you can't exactly make comments on the yahoo league I don't think?

I'm guessing that you're talking NFL. Would you be reffering to our weekly "who's gunna win" predictions, free agent predictions, or who's gunna take it all in the end predictions?

predictions
    .223 > 911

Comment

I don't mind kicking 99.9% of yalls asses again.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
        I'm guessing that you're talking NFL. Would you be reffering to our weekly "who's gunna win" predictions, free agent predictions, or who's gunna take it all in the end predictions?

predictions
        Weekly predictions like I did on the old forum board. I kept track of everybody who ever made a single pick.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
          Weekly predictions like I did on the old forum board. I kept track of everybody who ever made a single pick.
          Got ya, in that case are we doing pre-season or just starting with week 1?
          .223 > 911

Comment

Got ya, in that case are we doing pre-season or just starting with week 1?
            Just start with Week 1 regular season.

Any word on the schedule this year? Broncos play Cowboys week 1 preseason.

Comment

New Orleans at Green Bay (really close here)
              Atlanta at Chicago (Atl will be damn good this year imo)
              Cincinnati at Cleveland (always close, Browns are more stable at QB)
              Buffalo at Kansas City (Buffalo will suck again)
              Philadelphia at St. Louis (close, but Rams aren't quite there yet)
              Detroit at Tampa Bay (Lions will be much better, but might take a few games)
              Tennessee at Jacksonville (upset special)
              Pittsburgh at Baltimore (Steelers pissed off Ravens in the off-season with remarks)
              Indianapolis at Houston (Peyton most likely won't play week 1)
              NY Giants at Washington (Skins are gunna suck)
              Minnesota at San Diego (MsNabb is done, will take a few games to figure that out)
              Seattle at San Francisco (49ers back-up caliber QB's are better than Seattle's back-up caliber QB's)
              Carolina at Arizona (Newton is a bust)
              Dallas at NY Jets (Gotta go with the boys, but i'm scared)
              New England at Miami (No explanation needed)
              Oakland at Denver (Tebow will shock us all)

*subject to change because of free agency
              .223 > 911

Comment

New Orleans at Green Bay (really close here)
                Atlanta at Chicago (Atl will be damn good this year imo)
                Cincinnati at Cleveland (always close, Browns are more stable at QB)
                Buffalo at Kansas City (Buffalo will suck again)
                Philadelphia at St. Louis (close, but Rams aren't quite there yet)
                Detroit at Tampa Bay (Lions will be much better, but might take a few games)
                Tennessee at Jacksonville (upset special)
                Pittsburgh at Baltimore (Steelers pissed off Ravens in the off-season with remarks)
                Indianapolis at Houston (Peyton most likely won't play week 1)
                NY Giants at Washington (Skins are gunna suck)
                Minnesota at San Diego (MsNabb is done, will take a few games to figure that out)
                Seattle at San Francisco (49ers back-up caliber QB's are better than Seattle's back-up caliber QB's)
                Carolina at Arizona (Newton is a bust)
                Dallas at NY Jets (Gotta go with the boys, but i'm scared)
                New England at Miami (No explanation needed)
                Oakland at Denver (Tebow will shock us all)

*subject to change because of free agency
                I like the last part.

Comment

Im down for this, it was fun picking last year and seeing who could get the most games right. I think I finished 2nd or 3rd.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

You need to figure out how to calculate up front, not this change every week shit. you either need to calculate percentages, or if someone misses a week, or even misses picking one game, DQ'd.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      You need to figure out how to calculate up front, not this change every week shit. you either need to calculate percentages, or if someone misses a week, or even misses picking one game, DQ'd.
                      I agree. If any of you guys have some sort of ground rules you'd like to consider post em up.

I would like to hear what your opinions are on the people who miss out a week or start late.

Comment

Just start a yahoo NFL Pick-Em. Then invite anyone who wants to join.

Let it keep track of everything

Then you can post your final picks here, for smack talking, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          Just start a yahoo NFL Pick-Em. Then invite anyone who wants to join.

Let it keep track of everything

Then you can post your final picks here, for smack talking, etc
                          I do agree with that but who will run the league I don't know? I haven't joined before I was always late. Hence why I started it on here last year :P

Also are they ready to start now and sign up? Plus I know some of you picked different on your pick em league from what you picked on the forum board.

Comment

Working...
                          X