No announcement yet.

Dallas vs Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Harris sure can fly, with Dez on one side, him on the other and Austin in the slot they are going to be tough to cover. We also got him to sign a mini helmet for us when we were in S.A. during training camp.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Lonyea Miller was a dissapointment, but the 3rd string RB looked good after Miller went out.
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        What no Pappaporker comment???
        He's in hiding since ELVIS never got that check he swore he was mailing last Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
          He's in hiding since ELVIS never got that check he swore he was mailing last Saturday.
          That check is mailed and I've been dealing with some serious issues these passed 4 days haven't been on the board let alone work. sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
            That check is mailed and I've been dealing with some serious issues these passed 4 days haven't been on the board let alone work. sorry.

When was it put in the mail? Because it's been over 7 days, and last I heard, it still hadn't been received. You send it by way of an old man with a walker or what?
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              When was it put in the mail? Because it's been over 7 days, and last I heard, it still hadn't been received. You send it by way of an old man with a walker or what?
              lol nah I sent it Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                You did hear the USP is laying off 120k people, right? I am sure they are a little disgruntled.

Comment

Working...
                X