Cowboys Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys Camp

And let the whining and nagging injuries begin.

Newman is out for the preaseason due to a groin issue.

Lol

Comment

lol Orlandos Scandrick'" We have a chip on our shoulder."

lol why cause you quit on defense and gave up 33 TD's lol
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
        lol Orlandos Scandrick'" We have a chip on our shoulder."

lol why cause you quit on defense and gave up 33 TD's lol

LOL, funny coming from a chump who's team went 7-9 and 1-15 the previous two seasons. What what?
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          LOL, funny coming from a chump who's team went 7-9 and 1-15 the previous two seasons. What what?
          you cant compare the Rams vs. the Cowboys in the last 2 years. We we're clearly in a state of rebuilding, and honestly WHO HAD A BETTER RECORD LAST YEAR? sorry the heat got to me lol. We wasn't expected to make a playoff or a super bowl run unlike the Cowboys.

We are heading in the right direction, and have signed quality free agents like Quentin Mickell, Mike Sims-Walker, Cadillac Williams, Harvey Dahl and Jerious Norwood. Guys that will help us. Remind me again who has Dallas signed that is worth 2 shits about?
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

you cant compare the Rams vs. the Cowboys in the last 2 years. We we're clearly in a state of rebuilding, and honestly WHO HAD A BETTER RECORD LAST YEAR? sorry the heat got to me lol. We wasn't expected to make a playoff or a super bowl run unlike the Cowboys.

We are heading in the right direction, and have signed quality free agents like Quentin Mickell, Mike Sims-Walker, Cadillac Williams, Harvey Dahl and Jerious Norwood. Guys that will help us. Remind me again who has Dallas signed that is worth 2 shits about?
            You talk down about the Cowboys like the Rams are setting the world on fire. STL had one win on Dallas. Not 4, 5, or 6. ONE.

Lmao @ all those "good signings". Norwood and Cadillac can't stay healthy a full 16 games. Good luck with that.

Cowboys to the SB is nothing but media hype, and you're a jackass for believing it.

Comment

Anyone can compare any team to any team they want to in the NFL. We went to the playoffs the year before and were expected to make a run, we got beat in a hostile enviroment in Minn. Last year we lost our QB and head coach, those are not excuses thats they way it went. Our starting QB is healthy again, we still have the core of our group and a few new coaches and like all other 31 teams our goal is to get to the SB...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                You talk down about the Cowboys like the Rams are setting the world on fire. STL had one win on Dallas. Not 4, 5, or 6. ONE.

Lmao @ all those "good signings". Norwood and Cadillac can't stay healthy a full 16 games. Good luck with that.

Cowboys to the SB is nothing but media hype, and you're a jackass for believing it.
                Cadillac and Norwood aren't going to have the load like they did in Tampa Bay or Atlanta. Im crossing my fingers that they do stay healthy. I talk down about the Cowboys cause they are overrated and all hype.
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

I talk down about the Cowboys cause they are overrated and all hype.
                  You're starting to sound like a moron, like Yogi B. was once quoted as saying, Half of the world loves the them, half of the world hates them and half of the world doesn't even know them.
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Anyone can compare any team to any team they want to in the NFL. We went to the playoffs the year before and were expected to make a run, we got beat in a hostile enviroment in Minn. Last year we lost our QB and head coach, those are not excuses thats they way it went. Our starting QB is healthy again, we still have the core of our group and a few new coaches and like all other 31 teams our goal is to get to the SB...
                    you can't hide the fact that in the final games against the Jaguars and the Packers the Cowboys quit playing.
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

You're starting to sound like a moron, like Yogi B. was once quoted as saying, Half of the world loves the them, half of the world hates them and half of the world doesn't even know them.
                      i dont hate them, I just dont really care for them. Cowboys arent my team
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

you can't hide the fact that in the final games against the Jaguars and the Packers the Cowboys quit playing.
                        The season was already over, what were we playing for? Why risk anyone getting hurt, every team in the NFL does it except for teams that are rebuilding. When it counted we never gave up, even after our head coach/DC got fired we kept playing and if we would have one that last game that counted we have still made the playoffs.

And its fine to have an opinion about the Cowboys but this isnt the thread homeskillet.

Comment

The season was already over, what were we playing for? Why risk anyone getting hurt, every team in the NFL does it except for teams that are rebuilding. When it counted we never gave up, even after our head coach/DC got fired we kept playing and if we would have one that last game that counted we have still made the playoffs.

And its fine to have an opinion about the Cowboys but this isnt the thread homeskillet.
                          its still an insult to quit on your team. Look at the Bills last year. They had a record worse than the Cowboys, and I didn't see them quit. They played hard in those games. I can respect that, a team that even though they lost you can say at least they gave it their all.
                          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

BTW I think the CBA is finalized so the free agents that have been signed can finally be in practice. I think thats why Dallas is having a evening practice. Also all teams have to be under the cap tomorrow at 4:00 EST. Cowboys are currently 6.6 Million Dollars over the cap
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Cadillac and Norwood aren't going to have the load like they did in Tampa Bay or Atlanta. Im crossing my fingers that they do stay healthy. I talk down about the Cowboys cause they are overrated and all hype.
                              You do realize Norwood was a back up in Atlanta, right? What load? Lol. Give up. You show you know less and less every time you post. Even the back up load was split between him and someone else. Lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                              X