Ufc 133

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc 133

Anybody watching Rashad vs. Ortiz tonight? I have to go with Ortiz on this one!

Sucks when you are wrong, Evans wins......sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
      Sucks when you are wrong, Evans wins......sucks!
      I feel bad for Tito. I was really cheering for the guy.

Comment

I was glad to hear he got a beat down.. I cannot stand that fuckstick..

Comment

I've been a rashad fan since TUF, glad to see he got it.
          sigpic

Comment

I think next weekends card is going to wind up being much more entertaining. Really looking forward to Miller v Bendo.

Comment

glad i saved my money.
              2011 Mustang GT
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                I was glad to hear he got a beat down.. I cannot stand that fuckstick..
                You have no clue what the hell you are talking about. Have you ever met the guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  You have no clue what the hell you are talking about. Have you ever met the guy?
                  Oh, you have to meet someone to not like them?
                  Well, i guess i should retract all of my negative statements about obama.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    Oh, you have to meet someone to not like them?
                    Well, i guess i should retract all of my negative statements about obama.
                    Don't be ridiculous.

In case of Ortiz, it's very true. The guy is just awesome. He does do much for fans, WAY more than any other fighter out there.

At all the shows, he's never in his seat, always making rounds signing autographs and taking pictures. His appearances and book signings, he stays until the very last person in line gets taken care of. Other fighters have signings where they are there like an hour or two, if scheduled for two hours, their asses are on fire to get out of there minutes early. Ortiz stays there for HOURS.

Many fighters charges a TON of money for their seminars, Ortiz purposely keeps his costs down and teaches for FREE alot of times. You would NEVER get that from Matt Hughes who is easily the biggest asshole in the UFC. I watched Matt Hughes tell a little kid about 9 years old he couldn't have his autograph unless he paid the 20 bucks.

Say whatever you want about the businessman Ortiz when he's trash talking to promote sales for PPV's. But as a man and a coach, he's a cool motherfucker. I can't wait until the next time I get to roll with him at a seminar.

Comment

Many fighters charges a TON of money for their seminars, Ortiz purposely keeps his costs down and teaches for FREE alot of times. You would NEVER get that from Matt Hughes who is easily the biggest asshole in the UFC. I watched Matt Hughes tell a little kid about 9 years old he couldn't have his autograph unless he paid the 20 bucks.

Say whatever you want about the businessman Ortiz when he's trash talking to promote sales for PPV's. But as a man and a coach, he's a cool motherfucker. I can't wait until the next time I get to roll with him at a seminar.
                      agreed. watching him coach on TUF changed my attitude toward him...his focus was on WINNING the competition and ensuring his fighters were trained to the best of their abilities. shamrock was just there, passing the time so he could get beat up by tito. he got my respect after TUF.
                      2011 Mustang GT
                      sigpic

Comment

He is one of the few guys that gives his opponents props if he wins or loses. I do not know of many fighters at his caliber to take a fight with 2.5 weeks notice. He took the fight and lost. There was no crying and he said Evans was the better man that night. I agree that ever since coaching he changed my thoughts about him.

I wish Vitor would just come out throwing fist at the beginning of his fights. He has some fast and powerful hands on him.

Comment

I feel bad for Tito. I was really cheering for the guy.
                          Yep, no Evans fan here! Try this angle, if you do not like Evans then you will love what he gets for the win....a fight with Bones Jones, and a Titanic Ass Whipping

Couldn't happen to a bigger ass wipe!

Comment

Working...
                          X