auburn overtakes Oregon for #1 BCS spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nate View Post
    I have the same opinion on your opinion. This is why I love NCAA football and the bcs. So much to argue for no reason other than you want to argue/talk football.

You love the BCS? You just lost all credibilty

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
      I love the chaos it causes. We wouldn't be arguing this stuff right now of they had a 32 team or even 16 team playoff.

What I like is every fucking game you play matters. One loss and you are done most of the time for the nc. It demands perfection.

Comment

I think he got lost somewhere in the mix of trying to play devil's advocate.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          WTF TCU should be #1.
          They might be after this weekend. Oregon has to play the Beavers, their record looks bad but they played hard against TCU, murdered California and beat both USC and Arizona. Cross town rivalries are nearly always tougher games than they should be. Hopefully the Gamecocks will show up against Auburn as well.

And unlike last week there aren't any single loss teams that can jump TCU in the polls! Thanks Arkansas! I'm suprised Wisconsin and Stanford didn't gain more on them, especially with Stanford laying a whipping on the Beavers.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            They might be after this weekend. Oregon has to play the Beavers, their record looks bad but they played hard against TCU, murdered California and beat both USC and Arizona. Cross town rivalries are nearly always tougher games than they should be. Hopefully the Gamecocks will show up against Auburn as well.

And unlike last week there aren't any single loss teams that can jump TCU in the polls! Thanks Arkansas! I'm suprised Wisconsin and Stanford didn't gain more on them, especially with Stanford laying a whipping on the Beavers.

Don't be so sure about that. You know how the BCS is

Comment

Don't be so sure about that. You know how the BCS is
              It's too late. Wisconsin, Stanford and TCU are all idle this week. About the only thing that can happen is TCU's strength of schedule can look a lot better if the Beavers win. It'll help Stanford as well but not enough for them to jump the Frogs.

Comment

It's too late. Wisconsin, Stanford and TCU are all idle this week. About the only thing that can happen is TCU's strength of schedule can look a lot better if the Beavers win. It'll help Stanford as well but not enough for them to jump the Frogs.

It wouldn't surprise to see Auburn get beat and still play for the NC. I wouldn't like that, but i wouldn't put it past them.

Comment

Right. Any advancement be Stanford will also go to TCU. I'd still like to see what would happen with an Auburn or Oregon loss... just for shits and giggles.

Comment

Working...
                  X