No announcement yet.

Gwhore where you at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good game, cocksugger. Second half was great, penalties called/not called and all. I'm sure we'll meet in the playoffs again.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      Good game, I'm sure we'll meet in the playoffs again.
      most definitely

Comment

Good game, cocksugger. Second half was great, penalties called/not called and all. I'm sure we'll meet in the playoffs again.
        Wow never knew we had NFL players on this site.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
          Wow never knew we had NFL players on this site.
          Awww! His wittle pussy is hurt because his favorite team and the team who's quarterback he sucks the dick of are both doing bad this year! It's ok, you 6'4" 255 pound stud. There's always the year after next!

Comment

Awww! His wittle pussy is hurt because his favorite team and the team who's quarterback he sucks the dick of are both doing bad this year! It's ok, you 6'4" 255 pound stud. There's always the year after next!
            How did your sorry team do? What position do you play? Since you are talking like you will be in the playoffs with the steelers.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

How did your sorry team do? What position do you play? Since you are talking like you will be in the playoffs with the steelers.
              They are my team because I back them. Most everyone speaks that way when they are talking about "their team!" I don't that is what has you so butt hurt though. Face it, dickshit. Both of your precious teams suck this year so now you have no other option than to troll this thread.

Comment

They are my team because I back them. Most everyone speaks that way when they are talking about "their team!" I don't that is what has you so butt hurt though. Face it, dickshit. Both of your precious teams suck this year so now you have no other option than to troll this thread.
                Yes "They" are your team so "They" will probably meet in the playoffs again. You have no part of the team so there is no point of saying "we" will meet in the playoffs. But carry on retard.

Comment

Yes "They" are your team so "They" will probably meet in the playoffs again. You have no part of the team so there is no point of saying "we" will meet in the playoffs. But carry on retard.
                  How tall are you? From your posts I'm guessing around 5' 4".
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                    How tall are you? From your posts I'm guessing around 5' 4".
                    And how gay are you? From your screen name you're a flaming faggot.

Comment

Congrats, dumbass. You finally made me laugh.

Comment

I wouldn't piss on the Steeler's if they were on fire, BUT I will admit one thing...Rothlesjgkdfj was a tough bastard last night. Bad wheel, banana-bent shnoz and all. I respect a beat-up, bleeding, limping, half-assed QB. He's short on brains, but he was an old school bad-ass last night. My hat's off to him...temporarily.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          I think it will be an awesome game... steelers will wil by 3-4 points though because they are pissed about losing last time..

<----- doesnt like the steelers either
                          yall heard it here first!
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Why do you wanna know how gay I am? Are you gonna try and take me out on a date in your badass 2000 mustang gt? I thought you'd left your love for men with the other site. Guess I was wrong.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                            X