Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Papapepper aka Bet Welcher aka Jeff the Liar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
    fuck it, ban him and I'll pay the $100
    Do it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      Yeah so ban me already clearly I'm lying and Brent will never see the money.
      Can you not fucking read BOY! Again, it doesnt take nine fucking days for a piece of mail to get across town. Jesus your fucking stupid...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Come on mods stop the bullshit and take a vote already. I did read somewhere in the rules though you can't be ban for not sticking to your word supposedly!!!

However you can ban me for calling Brent a sand cracker.

Lmfao at the auto edit

Comment

Come on mods stop the bullshit and take a vote already. I did read somewhere in the rules though you can't be ban for not sticking to your word supposedly!!!

However you can ban me for calling Brent a sand cracker.

Lmfao at the auto edit
          You know that we have a filter for that racial slur, why don;t you spell it in big bold letter with spaces.
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That sucks then. I lost a bet. I'll admit that, even though idk what the bet was anymore. We bet $100 and if I lost I'd give you the money. Nobody ever said I have to fucking deliver....

I've made other bets on this forum and each time we've always met each other up.... whether it be at cars & coffee or any other gtg. Why are you so special, Brent?
            Ive been at the same place, nearly every Thursday, for 6+ months. You have had multiple opportunities to make good. But you havent. I'm not going out of my way to make sure you keep your word. Does Ford come knock on your door for the car payment every month? I didn't think so.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Ive been at the same place, nearly every Thursday, for 6+ months. You have had multiple opportunities to make good. But you havent. I'm not going out of my way to make sure you keep your word. Does Ford come knock on your door for the car payment every month? I didn't think so.
              Of course they do!!! They want that payment! lulz.

Meet me up? It's not hard. I've offered that numerous times. I've met other members up and paid my dues but for some reason you think you're king shit and need it delivered to your front door.

Just wondering. You live in Dallas area?

Comment

• What was the bet about anyways?

Comment

Yup, he acts all tough and badass on the board but when given the opportunity to make good on a bet, its easier to lie and make excuses. IF he showed up at the B-9 with your hundred dollars, I know you would welcome him with a handshake, but its easier to lie than it is to be a man of your word.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Yup, he acts all tough and badass on the board but when given the opportunity to make good on a bet, its easier to lie and make excuses. IF he showed up at eh B-9 with your hundred dollars, I know you would welcome him with a handshake, but its easier to lie than it is to be a man of your word.
                    That is almost as hysterical as my roommate on a daily basis.

From the information I gathered I think quite a few members wanted me to come up there to fight and talk trash about my ex-girlfriend in front of me. Nobody said anything about welcoming anybody but Leah.

Plus I told y'all why I never went to the back 9.

I've got one dwi already.... I do not need another. slamming beers down with you guys sounds fun but not when I have to drive home.

Comment

Yeah so ban me already clearly I'm lying and Brent will never see the money.

I honestly could care less. I come here for entertainment only never would I go here if I had a serious question about a car. LOL!~!!

All of you could label me as a liar wouldn't make a difference considering I'm not trying to prove anything to any of you.
                      The correct phrase is "couldn't care less"

Originally posted by papapepper View Post

Meet me up? It's not hard. I've offered that numerous times. I've met other members up and paid my dues but for some reason you think you're king shit and need it delivered to your front door.

No, he's bcoop, I'm the king.

Comment

Honest question though. Would ELVIS mail the $100 back or would I just have to count that as a loss?
                        count it as a loss, and 12 months worth of interest and late penalties.

Comment

Just to clear this up, I don't *think* I'm King Shit. I AM king shit, dweeb.

Comment

count it as a loss, and 12 months worth of interest and late penalties.
                            Lulz! at bcoop thinking I owe him $200.

Answer the question. What was the bet even about?

Comment

• I'm still a lying low life sack of shit and will be here all day!

Comment

• ^^^ Yup because I've done nothing really ban worthy.

Oh I did however call bcoop a sand cracker

Comment

Working...
                                X