Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Papapepper aka Bet Welcher aka Jeff the Liar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    Considering I spend that every week at Kobe Steakhouse.
    cause you are paying them back from what u didnt pay last time?
    first class white trash

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
      Jeff, do you want another option on the bet being paid off?

I'll actually pay it with a side bet, if you win. If you lose, the bet will be squashed out of pity.

What do you say?
      There you go you lazy fuck.

Comment

LOL @ a $100 is a lot of money for someone who can't live on his own. Considering I spend that every week at Kobe Steakhouse.
        You do realize this makes you look like an even bigger piece of shit, right? I mean, if you can blow $100 at dinner, you should be able to pay a measly $100 debt.

Kobe Steakhouse isn't baller, if that's what you're trying to insinuate.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          more lies i see.
          I always get the Kobe special..... Steak, chicken, Lobster & shrimp with fried rice and some amazing mushroom soup that i ALWAYS dip my broccoli into. Also slam down a few of my favorite beers (saporos) then finish the meal off with some hot saki!! Fucking amazing.

I rather spend my money on everything but paying my bets that I welch on.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            You do realize this makes you look like an even bigger piece of shit, right? I mean, if you can blow $100 at dinner, you should be able to pay a measly $100 debt.

Kobe Steakhouse isn't baller, if that's what you're trying to insinuate.
            I know kobes is poor mans food which is why I mentioned it....

Someone come over and get the money from me after work. Give it to Brent or he can pick it up himself. Once ELVIS gets the money he can mail it back to me or I can come pick that up myself.

I'll probably be at tritek getting david to tent the new whip tomorrow. If any of you would be around that area?

Comment

• Where's ELVIS?

I wanna place a $100 bet against the 'Boys at home on 10/2.

Comment

Someone come over and get the money from me after work. Give it to Brent or he can pick it up himself. Once ELVIS gets the money he can mail it back to me or I can come pick that up myself.

I'll probably be at tritek getting david to tent the new whip tomorrow. If any of you would be around that area?
                Shit, you would be nuts to set foot on Elvis' property. You have at least kill shots pointed at you before you get out of the car.

Comment

• LOL @ "tent", I didn't know that David sold 'Tents" now too.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Shit, you would be nuts to set foot on Elvis' property. You have at least kill shots pointed at you before you get out of the car.
                    For some reason I don't believe ELVIS is as big of a gangster as everyone tries to make him out to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      LOL @ "tent", I didn't know that David sold 'Tents" now too.
                      tint shit for $100 can't beat it

Comment

You still don't get it. This is YOUR responsibility. I, nor anyone else is going to come pick the money up. You can get in your busted ass car, with your busted ass girlfriend, and bring it to me.

Comment

For some reason I don't believe ELVIS is as big of a gangster as everyone tries to make him out to be.
                          There is a reason why no one walks their dogs in front of his house.

Homie don't play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            LOL @ "tent", I didn't know that David sold 'Tents" now too.
                            "taint" maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              You still don't get it. This is YOUR responsibility. I, nor anyone else is going to come pick the money up. You can get in your busted ass car, with your busted ass girlfriend, and bring it to me.
                              That sucks then. I lost a bet. I'll admit that, even though idk what the bet was anymore. We bet $100 and if I lost I'd give you the money. Nobody ever said I have to fucking deliver....

I've made other bets on this forum and each time we've always met each other up.... whether it be at cars & coffee or any other gtg. Why are you so special, Brent?

Comment

Nobody said Paul is a "gangster". That only matters to immature, insecure little fuckheads like you.

Comment

Working...
                                X