Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Papapepper aka Bet Welcher aka Jeff the Liar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    Did the mom stuff start before or after you lied about mailing the money?
    To be honest I believe it happened after. I'll admit I didn't send any money. Too lazy to be honest. As fucking stupid and pathetic as that sounds. LOL!! Just caught up in my own life I guess and once I'm out of work I think nothing of what goes on around this board.

I was being serious about the paypal though I won't go that route or even make an account.

Either way it happened? Because somebody lied theydeserve to have their dead mother dug back up and sexually assaulted? There is seriously places in hell for people like that. What's funny is people actually do that sort of thing. That's what erks me.

FWIW, I did have plans of mailing the money. Believe it or not I was just buying some time since I was a lazy fuck and didn't give two shits. I just got tired of not being able to talk sports on here with out some bullshit thread derail

I use this forum for sports discussion mostly and that is about it!! I don't troll anywhere else honestly.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      To be honest I believe it happened after. I'll admit I didn't send any money. Too lazy to be honest. As fucking stupid and pathetic as that sounds. LOL!! Just caught up in my own life I guess and once I'm out of work I think nothing of what goes on around this board.

I was being serious about the paypal though I won't go that route or even make an account.

Either way it happened? Because somebody lied that deserve to have their dead mother dug back up and sexually assaulted? There is seriously places in hell for people like that. What's funny is people actually do that sort of thing. That's what erks me.
      Seriously why do you even come on here.... NO ONE likes you..... NO ONE wants you around..... im assuming they lifted the ban just so people can make you look like an even bigger dumb ass then you already do...... Man take the hint..... Youve already shown everyone on this board how much of a liar you are, and how spineless you are..... hell even come on and talk shit that people are losers for talking shit on this "stupid forum" and yet you come back day after day.... It's funny out of all the people that talk in here... every time you post anything it makes me want to frog the soft spot on your skull.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
        Seriously why do you even come on here.... NO ONE likes you..... NO ONE wants you around..... im assuming they lifted the ban just so people can make you look like an even bigger dumb ass then you already do...... Man take the hint..... Youve already shown everyone on this board how much of a liar you are, and how spineless you are..... hell even come on and talk shit that people are losers for talking shit on this "stupid forum" and yet you come back day after day.... It's funny out of all the people that talk in here... every time you post anything it makes me want to frog the soft spot on your skull.
        Funny thing is, I don't think the dude is all that bad. Shit got WAY out of hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          Funny thing is, I don't think the dude is all that bad. Shit got WAY out of hand.
          It really has.

Comment

That's good to know. I really will shoot somebody though if they're breaking into my house or car. Just food for thought that is highly illegal and I can assure you Brent would not do the same for any of you.
            Really?

Woof-Woof goes da' big dog!

Comment

Hey Randy, lets jump on the bandwagon together!

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                Really? Woof-Woof goes da' big dog!
                Yes. When you make threats to come onto somebody property and break into their home or car and vandalize property that is reasonable cause enough for me.

I've basically been told give bcoop the money or else.

Comment

NO ONE cares if he is here or goes away. And I bet no one wants him to go away cause all this is, is entertainment. And most of these people get on this site just for that. So what is the point of you posting that?
                  2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                    NO ONE cares if he is here or goes away. And I bet no one wants him to go away cause all this is, is entertainment. And most of these people get on this site just for that. So what is the point of you posting that?
                    My thoughts exactly!

What's even more funny is people bitch and moan yet they had a choice to open the thread and read it. Obviously he liked it or he would never have clicked it or bothered to read into it.

Comment

My thoughts exactly!
                      I thought you were gone for the day?
                      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

I'm sorry but I don't always venture into the same threads as you....

I offered to go twice. That's all. Seans bday party and the night that thread happened.

Actually my excuse was I needed a DD. Of course that offends you though.... and LOL at getting drunk so far from home when I have a million bars in the neighborhood in walking distance.
                        Whoops!! Quoted for ease of finding later when the probation officer needs something to read.

Oh, just so it is known. Anytime you would like to beat on an old man, I would be happy to come to your friend's gym with a sparring ring. We can sign waivers and go gloves or no gloves. I understand your want to keep a pretty face. I do as well. However, I'll bet you $100 you don't get a fist to mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                          I thought you were gone for the day?
                          I'm suppose to be gone at 4 today. Stuck making single pdf sheets before this job goes out. It's just time consuming I'll be gone real soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                            Whoops!! Quoted for ease of finding later when the probation officer needs something to read.

Oh, just so it is known. Anytime you would like to beat on an old man, I would be happy to come to your friend's gym with a sparring ring. We can sign waivers and go gloves or no gloves. I understand your want to keep a pretty face. I do as well. However, I'll bet you $100 you don't get a fist to mine.
                            I've never failed a test with my PO so I'm straight like young jeezy say!

Edit: Or was that T.I. who said that? Fuck I forgot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post

Honestly I said lets have a g2g and multiple members can go at it. I'm not the only one who holds a grudge. Besides this really isn't your fight. I have no animosity towards you at all......

Comment

I've never failed a test with my PO so I'm straight like young jeezy say!
                                Good for you, young man.

Wanna take that bet?

Comment

Working...
                                X