Larry Fitzgerald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Fitzgerald

Is a receiver worth this much? That just seems like a lot for a position completely dependent on the offensive line and quarterback.

The fine print on Fitzgerald's new deal remains difficult to verify until the deal is on file with the league and NFL Players Association, at which point details figure to filter out. Initial reports suggest roughly $50 million of the $120 million comes with some measure of guarantee.
    Last edited by mstng86; 08-22-2011, 08:58 AM.

If you think you have the line and QB to support him, then yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      If you think you have the line and QB to support him, then yes.
      Kolb still hasn't played a reall NFL down with this team. It is going to be a huge mess if he goes the way of Ryan Leaf.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Kolb still hasn't played a reall NFL down with this team. It is going to be a huge mess if he goes the way of Ryan Leaf.
        I would never wish that on anyone... hopefully about a Quincy Carter.

Comment

might be worth it but not for arizona.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I think he is worth it. He is the face of the franchise, and the way he has played at that elite level he is deserving of it. Never hear him complain about anything. Last year he mightve complained some but I bet it was hard to get used to another QB when Warner retired. I liked how he didnt complain or held out of camp or preseason because of his contract, unlike Chris Johnson. Johnson needs to shut up and play, I watched Titans on saturday and they could be fine without him.
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
              I think he is worth it. He is the face of the franchise, and the way he has played at that elite level he is deserving of it. Never hear him complain about anything. Last year he mightve complained some but I bet it was hard to get used to another QB when Warner retired. I liked how he didnt complain or held out of camp or preseason because of his contract, unlike Chris Johnson. Johnson needs to shut up and play, I watched Titans on saturday and they could be fine without him.
              Maybe a game here and there, but not the whole season.

Comment

Maybe a game here and there, but not the whole season.
                true, but the way Johnson is acting I dont blame the organization for not talking to him.
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                  true, but the way Johnson is acting I dont blame the organization for not talking to him.
                  How is he acting? He deserves a big contract. The guy has been ungodly as soon as he stepped on to the field, he is still young, and will undoubtedly still slice and dice every defense he sees for a few more seasons.

Comment

How is he acting? He deserves a big contract. The guy has been ungodly as soon as he stepped on to the field, he is still young, and will undoubtedly still slice and dice every defense he sees for a few more seasons.
                    The contract he is on was fine when he signed it. He can finish out his contract, THEN demand a pay day. I'm sick and fucking tired of these prima donna athletes.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      The contract he is on was fine when he signed it. He can finish out his contract, THEN demand a pay day. I'm sick and fucking tired of these prima donna athletes.
                      Amen

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Normally I agree 100%, but that guy has been almost untouchable for awhile. Wouldn't you get a little pissed off if you didn't get a raise after being the best salesman in the company after 2 years? Oh wait, you did get pissed off, didn't you?

Comment

If he performed like shit, does the GM have a right to renegotiate DOWN?

Comment

If he performed like shit, does the GM have a right to renegotiate DOWN?
                            If you count cutting him and not paying his non-guaranteed salary, then yes.

Comment

If you count cutting him and not paying his non-guaranteed salary, then yes.
                              No, I'm talking about working him through his contract. Good enough to play, but not living up to the check writer's expectations.

Comment

Working...
                              X