Boys vs Minnysoda...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
    Thats a given, but will he last? Who will he share the load with cause it looks like Tashard might be on the outs. Either way, the O-line looked horrid last night.

It does look like the McNabb to Harvin connection worked well. Harvin might be a decent 3rd WR especially if he returns punts again. Also, Peterson looked solid and is worthy of his top draft status.
    Lets just see if he can hold on to the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
      Who will he share the load with cause it looks like Tashard might be on the outs.
      What makes you say this?

Surprised to not see many things posted about the game. I thought they looked really good at times, and really bad at times. I only watched a couple of minutes of the second half, due to UFC.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

What is up with the Gurard situation? Are they trading him or something?
        Nevermind, apparently he is gone. Just as I posted this.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Gurard
          Gurode.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Gurode.
            I was about to fix it...lol

Doesn't matter, he is not a cowboy anymore.

Comment

They are releasing him today, not trading.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                They are releasing him today, not trading.
                At first they were making it sound like there was a trade, though. At least on the broadcast they were. But really, what can you get for a 33 year old center coming off a knee surgery?

Comment

McRibb actually looked OK with some good players around him.

The Boys, like Brent said looked real nice at times and at others not so good. That first TD should have been intercepted, but oh well missed timed jumps happen all the time. I'm torn about CockyB, I believe Phillips is a better TE, maybe not as experianced, but a much better overall TE.
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    I'm torn about CockyB, I believe Phillips is a better TE, maybe not as experianced, but a much better overall TE.
                    Phillips is FAR better than Marty B. I think this season is MartyB's last on his contract. Cowboys would be stupid to give him a new one, and he's virtually worthless in a trade. Disappointed in that deal, he showed a lot of promise that he hasn't lived up to.

Comment

They are calling his injury a high ankle sprain and we know thise bitches never really healy quickly. They should put him on IR or the PUP...

Comment

Working...
                      X