Texas vs UCLA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas vs UCLA

I'm bored and probably won't be back online until after this game. After the last 3 meetings between these two teams i'm not too confident with the Horns going into Pasadena. But, with that being said, i'm going 28-20 Texas. And Malcom Brown will finally get his first 100 yard rushing game

I hope you're right BERT. Aside from them having our number, I dont put much stock in what happened last year as both teams have substantially changed. I am intrigued to see what a full week of practice as the starter will do for Case McCoy. This will hopefully get the monkey off their back.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAXX View Post
      I hope you're right BERT. Aside from them having our number, I dont put much stock in what happened last year as both teams have substantially changed. I am intrigued to see what a full week of practice as the starter will do for Case McCoy. This will hopefully get the monkey off their back.

You do realize that Ash probably took just as many snaps in practice this week, right? I'd expect to see him throw the ball more tomorrow

Comment

Texas Fight! This one should be interesting to say the least.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

It's going to be a fun season, especially with the "Gilbert Experiment" behind us. Dammit, Mack, just call me next time!

Our 'Horns by 6...amen.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
            I'm bored and probably won't be back online until after this game. After the last 3 meetings between these two teams i'm not too confident with the Horns going into Pasadena. But, with that being said, i'm going 28-20 Texas. And Malcom Brown will finally get his first 100 yard rushing game
            Interesting anecdote. I was talking to a guy the other day at his house (huge UT backer) and I mentioned barkingcarnival. He said, "You've got to be shitting me, those barkingcarnival guys are friends of mine and it's a VC undertaking...they watched the game here in my basement the other night and did their game writeup here."
            Last edited by slow99; 09-17-2011, 12:17 PM.
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

I took UCLA +4

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                I took UCLA +4
                That's a good bet.

Comment

Glad to see the horns moving the ball early in the game.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    Glad to see the horns moving the ball early in the game.
                    It's good to see some kind of running game, too.

TD!!

Comment

The Texas "D" is looking pretty good, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        It's good to see some kind of running game, too.

TD!!
                        I have a feeling we'll develop a decent running game this season. Several of the younger guys look promising so far.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I like the way the D is looking. Looks like they have a lot more aggression/nastiness.

Comment

Malcomb Brown looks like the real deal!

Comment

Wow Case!

Comment

Working...
                              X