Rangers vs. Ligers ALCS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
    Cruz just keeps setting records during the postseason wander what record he will set tomorrow
    For most players made to cry for loosing
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      For most players made to cry for loosing
      hope so!

Comment

• I can't wait to see those MLB Network Announcers eat crow tomorrow- its all been Detroit this and Detroit that.

I don't know who the other announcer was (Harold Baines was one) on the post game show but what a joke. Baines compared Cruz to Bernie Williams and then the other asshat compared him to Mike Vick.... wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
          I can't wait to see those MLB Network Announcers eat crow tomorrow- its all been Detroit this and Detroit that.

I don't know who the other announcer was (Harold Baines was one) on the post game show but what a joke. Baines compared Cruz to Bernie Williams and then the other asshat compared him to Mike Vick.... wtf
          Tbh, i think if detroit was 100% this series would be tied or we would be down. They have so many injuries that have impacted them all over the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
            I can't wait to see those MLB Network Announcers eat crow tomorrow- its all been Detroit this and Detroit that.

How long have you been a Rangers fan? Remember when Baines played for the Rangers? Damn I'm old.
            Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Tbh, i think if detroit was 100% this series would be tied or we would be down. They have so many injuries that have impacted them all over the field.
              I think we've gotten damn lucky. CJ was in big time trouble in the first two innings in game 1 and we got out unscathed. They've stranded some runners. But we've also been good. 12 2/3 innings of relief baseball w/o giving up a run set a MLB playoff record for most relief innings pitched without giving up a run. Then tonight, damn. Cruz tossing out a runner at home. Nap blocking the plate well and holding onto the ball on that same play. Nap throwing out Jackson trying to take 2nd. We've been lucky, but we've also been good.
              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                How long have you been a Rangers fan? Remember when Baines played for the Rangers? Damn I'm old.
                A long time- I'm old too- we gave up Sammy Sosa and a few pitchers for him. I don't remember him doing much for us but have always liked him as an announcer. The other guy's analogy comparing Cruz to Vick was just fing stupid.

Comment

• The Rangers have been playing solid ball, that's why they're winning. Fuck any excuses for Detroit.

Comment

• They've been scaring the shit out of me lately.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      They've been scaring the shit out of me lately.

Who?
                      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Dance now Valverde, dance, do the salsa, oh you can't cause WE JUST WHOOPED YOUR ASS. You ain't shit, Cruz showed you who's boss. WOOOHOOO, now Im all for the Rangers ending it tomorrow. Nice way to comeback and beat the Tigers in what was a momentum swing game. I wont be able to watch Game 6.
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• I don't care if Detroit is complaining they have all these players injured and it might be a different story.

A win is a win no matter what and to play the last four games back to back is hard no matter how you look at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                            That was about 1989/1990, I think. Bad deal.

I became a Rangers fan when they moved from Washington in 1972. As a kid, I was a Ted Williams fan, and he was their manager. A little later when Harrah, Grieve, and Sundberg came in, it was fun.

Comment

• Did not get a chance to watch the game last night or get on line. Just got trough reading all the posts since my last one and I think my heart would of stopped last night lol.

Way to go Rangers!

Comment

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                                Dance now Valverde, dance, do the salsa, oh you can't cause WE JUST WHOOPED YOUR ASS. You ain't shit, Cruz showed you who's boss. WOOOHOOO, now Im all for the Rangers ending it tomorrow. Nice way to comeback and beat the Tigers in what was a momentum swing game. I wont be able to watch Game 6.

Hell I remember when Valverde used to blow games for the Astros, I thought that no pitching messican bastard was back to mowing yards or something, I was happy as shit to see he was playing for Detroit.
                                http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Working...
                                X