Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Philly week! Boys in Philadelphia......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Philly week! Boys in Philadelphia......

It's that time of year again, where everyone on here hates me just a little more than usual.

I will be attending this game this year, and leave for Philly Friday. From a Philly fan I'll give you a run down on what's up, and yes the Cowboys should be favored heavily in this game.....

Philly's defense has been terrible. Finally turned it around in the 2nd half against Buffalo and played well against the Redskins. They need to press cover, end of story..... No zone shit, or the Boys will eat them alive.

Philly's offense is still explosive and actually leads the league in rushing.... crazy stat there. McCoy is no joke, but simple truth is Vick is turning the ball over and the receivers can't stop fumbling. If Dallas gets the early pressure on Vick, it could be a long night. I expect a lot of McCoy early to offset that.

As far as Dallas goes, man they have a ton of weapons on offense as well. Murray had a GREAT game yesterday, but it was the Rams.... be realistic. Defense is good, tough assignment for Philly to score on. Dallas still has a suspect secondary, if Vick has time, I see plenty of long balls available.

I can't wait to be there, i knwo it's a huge challenge for Philly, and I can definitely see Dallas winning. Either way, I'll be there, it'll be awesome. both teams badly need the win, Philly more so. Here's to hoping they play desperate football and disciplined, cause Dallas is no joke this year.

I can't pick the Cowboys to be a favorite against a quality opponent until they score in the red zone.

I say this game is a push. Could go either way.

Comment

Dallas 27
      Philly 17

Comment

Sorry I forgot to mention:

FUCK THE EAGLES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Sorry I forgot to mention:

FUCK THE EAGLES!!!
          there it is

I tell my friends all the time they should feel that way. I grew up in Philly and remember my Dad teacheing me to hate Dallas when I was 6 years old, lmao!

I'll take some video from the game of the Dallas sucks chants, Fuck Dallas, and the Eagles fight song after they score. All for your viewing pelasure.....

Comment

I actually think the cowboys are going to kill the eagles. I like Vick a lot but I think Dallas defense is starting to get into a rhythm. So......

Cowgirls-34
            Eagles 10
            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikecobra302 View Post
              there it is

I tell my friends all the time they should feel that way. I grew up in Philly and remember my Dad teacheing me to hate Dallas when I was 6 years old, lmao!

I'll take some video from the game of the Dallas sucks chants, Fuck Dallas, and the Eagles fight song after they score. All for your viewing pelasure.....
              I have hated the Eagles since I was about 10 in the early 90's. I always had respect for Cunningham, but that was it. I fucking hate them with a passion. I hated them even more when Walker played for them and scored on a Monday Night Football game in 92 or 93.

Oh yea,

FUCK THE EAGLES

god bless

Comment

Boys- 17
                Birds- 10

In OT

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  Boys- 17
                  Birds- 10

In OT
                  Rethink that score please. It's unpossible.

Comment

Eagles - 34
                    Cowboys - 10

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                      I like Vick a lot but I think Dallas defense is starting to get into a rhythm. So......
                      They started the season "in a rhythm", hence why the Defense is ranked #1 in the NFL.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        rethink that score please. It's unpossible.
                        ???

Ok, 16 - 10

Comment

Cowboys 27
                          Fuckstick Birds - FUCK OFF

Run the ball against the Eagles defense in the middle. I think they will have success. Looking at all of the Eagles losses and even against the win over the Rams is that they can't stop the run.
                          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Born in Philly, military schooled in Philly and raised in Dallas. Gotta' go for the boys on this one.
                            Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                            Baja-Bob.com

Comment

All its going to take is Ware getting to Vick a couple times then that jackass Young comes in and the "dream team" will become a circus. I really like Vick but he has taken too many hits.

Comment

Working...
                              X