Dallas Stars are straight kicking' a**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
    Trade deadline is fast approaching, and the rumors are Ott is on the block......
    Yeah, i won't get much work done Monday. My favorite hockey day o the year.

Comment

• Pens fans, you have some talent in your roster still lol! This was just the other night.

Comment

• Yeah, Malkins pretty dirty! Had another huge point game yesterday too.

Comment

• They stole one today against the Cannucks. Keeping those post-season hopes alive boys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
            They stole one today against the Cannucks. Keeping those post-season hopes alive boys!
            They looked great tonight, didn't look like they gave up on any plays!

Comment

• Damnit i missed it. I had to stop watching when the Nucks were up 2-0. And i didn't start Lehtonen in goal in my fantasy league for fear they were going to get tore up!

Comment

• Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                They looked great tonight, didn't look like they gave up on any plays!
                Yup, one goal that they gave up was a tough break and one was just plain cheeky. They got burned a few times on D though and Kari made saves/the Canucks couldn't convert, so I'd say it all balanced out.

The Ribeiro-from-Goligoski goal was just nasty, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by cbrjames View Post
                  Where ya sittin?
                  Section 203

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                    Yup, one goal that they gave up was a tough break and one was just plain cheeky. They got burned a few times on D though and Kari made saves/the Canucks couldn't convert, so I'd say it all balanced out.

The Ribeiro-from-Goligoski goal was just nasty, though.
                    When I saw it live, I thought he kicked it. Ribeiro lifted his leg on purpose, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                      I'll be there Wednesday, sec 203 platinum I believe. I don't have the tix in front of me, I'll be the only one in the nameless '78 throwback #50.
                      220, not 203

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                        220, not 203
                        Haha I was gonna say i'll be looking for you there. I'll be in the 203 Platinum.

Comment

• Is it 6:00 yet?

Comment

• Anyone going to the Stars/Hawks game on 3/16?
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Ill be up there the 9th for a Brahmas game, then the Stars vs Ducks! Sitting 5 rows up from the penalty box!

Sent from a bathroom.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                                Anyone going to the Stars/Hawks game on 3/16?
                                Two days before my birthday so i'll let you buy me tickets?

Comment

Working...
                                X