No announcement yet.

Dallas Stars are straight kicking' a**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to the game! See you beeches there!

Comment

• What a sweet ass goal in the 2nd. Welcome back, Benn!

Comment

• Sucks the Stars lost, but it was still a great game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
          Sucks the Stars lost, but it was still a great game.
          very true. I thought the stars had it.
          Originally posted by Baron
          If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

• Great game all the way around. Super sick saucer pass across the crease on the Stars side, best play of the game by far. The talent of the NHL amazes me.

Interesting to see so many Pens fans. I'd venture to say 1/4 of all the fans were wearing Penguins gear.

Wish I could afford to go to more games.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
              Great game all the way around. Super sick saucer pass across the crease on the Stars side, best play of the game by far. The talent of the NHL amazes me.

Interesting to see so many Pens fans. I'd venture to say 1/4 of all the fans were wearing Penguins gear.

Wish I could afford to go to more games.
              25% road team fans is actually a pretty good ratio for Stars games these days, unfortunately.

Comment

• 1/4? It looked more like 50/50 to me. Awesome awesome game! Best game i've been to in forever! Sucks Tanger got taken out early in the first. Man was i pissed when that happened.

Comment

• What a fantastic game. Ryder's goal was phenomenal! One of the best matchups holds true to history tonite.

You guys that were at the game missed the fireworks on the NBC Sports show afterwards..........for the record I agree with JR on the hit. It was easily a penalty since he didnt play the puck, but that's it. Click the link for a recap, there was face touching, almost hair touching, and I was waiting for a throwdown! It ended ugly with Milbury vowing to never have JR on the post game show again. These two should just bang and get it over with.

Comment

• What did yall think of nystroms hit? I think it was a good call on the ice, but not deserving of a suspension. He didn't extend his arm, the pens guy can't remember his name changed his level so it was unavoidable.

Sent from a bathroom.

Comment

• Letang got caught reaching and shit happens.

Comment

• Great game! Thought the Stars had it won.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                          Letang got caught reaching and shit happens.
                          Don't get me started on that bullshit! I hope Nystrom gets suspended for that shot!

Comment

• Nystrom was committed to the hit and Letang made the reach. Not saying it doesnt suck, but all blame cant be out in the checker. Speed and the way the game is, shit happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                              Nystrom was committed to the hit and Letang made the reach. Not saying it doesnt suck, but all blame cant be out in the checker. Speed and the way the game is, shit happens.
                              Exactly how I feel! Nothing Nystrom could do. If he wanted to he could have really put letang out.

Sent from a bathroom.

Comment

• He wasn't making a play for the puck, Letang didn't have the puck.

Comment

Working...
                                X