No announcement yet.

Dallas Stars are straight kicking' a**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are straight across sitting right next to the Ducks bench. Great game.
    Last edited by AdamLX; 03-11-2012, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• Stars blanked the Ducks 2-0. Stars are seriously rolling right now.
      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• great game last night. Lots of big hits.
        Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

• Followed it up by blanking Minnesota 1-0. Movin' right along. Next please.
          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Well their hot streak ended tonite in Winnepeg with a 5-2 flop, letting in 4 goals in the 2nd. The Jets were all over them and the Stars looked befuddled at times. Still managed 10 wins in their last 12, not too shabby, and still 1st in their division.

Next game against the Blackhawks, Friday. It should be entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
              Well their hot streak ended tonite in Winnepeg with a 5-2 flop, letting in 4 goals in the 2nd. The Jets were all over them and the Stars looked befuddled at times. Still managed 10 wins in their last 12, not too shabby, and still 1st in their division.

Next game against the Blackhawks, Friday. It should be entertaining.
              I don't think it was quite as bad as the score looks. The defense was pretty weak in the slot, but they were playing a young, wickedly fast and high tempo team on the second leg of a back to back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                I don't think it was quite as bad as the score looks. The defense was pretty weak in the slot, but they were playing a young, wickedly fast and high tempo team on the second leg of a back to back.
                They were fast, and every time a Star had the puck they were met with a tenacious Jet. We just looked unprepared, but not necessarily outmatched. That arena is something else as well. It reminded me of the first few seasons of the Stars at Reunion, where the smaller venue and extremely energetic crowd was a huge motivational force for the team.

Comment

• any one at the game tonight? I'm in suite 1123
                  Originally posted by Baron
                  If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

• wow 0 - 4

Comment

• That was a rough game...
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• With the crowd, points needed and only what...10 games left this is not one I they needed to lose - much-less so badly. They had a sell crowd plus standing tickets, good marketing to do better.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• They get the Coyotes tonight...kind of a must win game. The Stars are 3rd in the conference and 1st in the division, but with a loss to the 'yotes tonight and depending on the outcome of other games, the Stars could go from 1st/3rd to out of the playoffs (if the season ended today) at the end of the night.
                          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• It's a tight race right now. SJ lost last night, and a win over Phoenix tonite is a must. I wasn't exaggerating when I said they needed a perfect March, and they were on their way, but they've got to pick this one up tonite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
                              It's a tight race right now. SJ lost last night, and a win over Phoenix tonite is a must. I wasn't exaggerating when I said they needed a perfect March, and they were on their way, but they've got to pick this one up tonite.
                              A win tonight is fine. It's Thursdays game I want to see them get spanked. I have my tickets ready to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Couver View Post
                                A win tonight is fine. It's Thursdays game I want to see them get spanked. I have my tickets ready to go.
                                You want to see the Stars get spanked? Take your ass back to Canada, you hoser! If you're a fan of anything Canadian, you're in the wrong place pal.

Comment

Working...
                                X