Dallas Stars are straight kicking' a**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
    Crazy finale coming up for sure. Some damn good teams in the east this year, I think they'll have the edge in the finals. I can't make my picks yet, it's too damn close.
    East is very strong this year good call... I am a bit afraid of the Pengs once Crosby gets his "mid season" form going. I can see them and the Rangers in the east final.

Final in the west my Nucks and .... Still need a bit on that one. I will say I do not think it will St Louis

Comment

• Is anybody going to the watching party tonight? It at the OT on greenville.
      Originally posted by Baron
      If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Couver View Post
        East is very strong this year good call... I am a bit afraid of the Pengs once Crosby gets his "mid season" form going. I can see them and the Rangers in the east final.

Final in the west my Nucks and .... Still need a bit on that one. I will say I do not think it will St Louis
        Definitely no St. Louis in the finals, NY and PIT look amazing, but Philly in true form will come out of nowhere and make it to at least the Conf. Finals. They're giving the Pens fits today, Jagr is still so much fun to watch.

So I guess in the east it will most likely be a team from Pennsylvania, unless NY can get it done, and the west....hell I have no idea yet.

Comment

• So a loss today dropped the Stars to 9th in the conference and out of a playoff spot. They lost to the Sharks, giving them 90 points and the 8th spot over the Stars by one point. The two will meet again Tuesday in the most important game of the season for both clubs.

Comment

• Stars pretty much have to win out at this point. 2 of 3 could/should get them there...but no guarantees.
            Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Stars pretty much had nothing Saturday. Having such a horrible record with back to back games, does that show depth issues?

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                Stars pretty much have to win out at this point. 2 of 3 could/should get them there...but no guarantees.
                Yeah, they just made it that much harder on themselves. I did not see them being a Stanley Cup team this year, but after mid-season I thought they'd easily make the playoffs. Sadly, I think a lot of other teams have better skill/teams and just as much desire.

I hope they make the play-offs, but my money would not be on them.

Now, it would be totally bad ass if they pulled it off though. Just too many changes/drama with the team to expect much. I think making the play-offs will be a great accomplishment for them this year though.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Hope the Stars stick it up San hosers arse tonight. I would like to see them make the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Couver View Post
                    Hope the Stars stick it up San hosers arse tonight. I would like to see them make the playoffs.
                    Just to get eliminated in the first round? Nah.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Bullshit call on Ryder gave the Sharks the lead on the powerplay. I flipped over to the SJ broadcast and even their announcers were laughing at that tripping call.

About 11 minutes left in the game, and the Stars playoffs hopes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
                        Bullshit call on Ryder gave the Sharks the lead on the powerplay. I flipped over to the SJ broadcast and even their announcers were laughing at that tripping call.

About 11 minutes left in the game, and the Stars playoffs hopes.
                        That was a pretty chintzy call, but the Stars aren't helping themselves by playing like shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                          That was a pretty chintzy call, but the Stars aren't helping themselves by playing like shit.
                          Terrible call, and the Stars aren't showing the hunger that the Sharks are. They killed a double minor and are showing some life, but it doesn't seem like they want it bad enough.

Comment

• Good year overall, but nada.

Comment

• That game left more to be desired last night. They were down 3-2 in the 3rd period and couldn't get any pressure going on offense. After they killed off the double minor, I was hopeful, but that was short lived after SJ got their 4th goal. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
                              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                                Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
                                It really was and I make myself feel better by believing it was more than to be expected this year.

I try not to get into sports too heavily and I was up early - so I did not watch the game - but it decreased the joy in my day seeing the morning alerts for last night's game.

Comment

Working...
                                X