Dallas Stars are straight kicking' a**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^^daaayum^^^^

The Stars looked good last night in Montreal, they blanked the Habs 3-0. Haven't looked good as of late. You aren't going to go anywhere scoring 1 goal every 3 periods, but the three last night were helpful. They did well on the pk too, Kari stopping 31, so everything worked last night. They're going to have to have a perfect March to enter the postseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
      I have 2 since my gf went also. So possibly might let one go.
      Well shoot me a pm if you decide too
      Originally posted by Baron
      If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

• The Stars have played exceptionally well in the 3rd, great little comeback they've staged. Hopefully they can hold it. And as I type this, another goal to go up 3-1.

Comment

• Curious, a lot of times I'm out and about when the game is on. Sometimes in a hotel, sometimes at a customer site...etc. Any idea if there is a good android app for watching the game? I've gotten the NHL app, the "Office Dallas Stars app by ATT" and all that crap. Does no good for getting into the game though.

I'm thinking about streaming the Ticket, that'll help but it's much nicer to be able to watch it.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• That was a GREAT game last night. Can't wait to see what they do March 16th here in Dallas.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• 1st period against the wild ended up pretty good. Louie had a great goal.
              Originally posted by Baron
              If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

• Seems like they are getting their legs back under them.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Good game last night for sure. They have a really tough battle up ahead. The Canuckleheads tomorrow, then the awesome Pens on Wednesday. I'll be at the Wednesday game fo sho! Go Pens!!!!

Comment

• I have tickets to Wednesday's game! Can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                      I have tickets to Wednesday's game! Can't wait.
                      Where ya sittin?

Comment

• I'll be there Wednesday, sec 203 platinum I believe. I don't have the tix in front of me, I'll be the only one in the nameless '78 throwback #50.

Comment

• Trade deadline is fast approaching, and the rumors are Ott is on the block......

Comment

• Star are sellers and wont make the playoffs.

Comment

• Going to the game tm to see my Nucks come into town. I would not say no to taking Steve Ott with them if the price is right. He would be a good fit on our 3rd or 4th line.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                                I'll be there Wednesday, sec 203 platinum I believe. I don't have the tix in front of me, I'll be the only one in the nameless '78 throwback #50.
                                I'll be down in 101 snapping mad pics of oncoming plays from the Pens. Not sure which Pens jersey i'll be wearing. It'll either be my #66, 58, or 71.

Comment

Working...
                                X