Dandy Don Meredith passes away at age of 72

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dandy Don Meredith passes away at age of 72

Turn out the Lights, the party's over . . . .

What? Wow the best Dallas cowboy QB without a ring. RIP
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

sad sad day.

i graduated from the same high school (mt vernon) that he did, exactly 25 years after. his parents, Jeff and Hazel, used to play cards with my grandparents once a week until Jeff died.

he will be missed, RIP.
      95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Rip.
        “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Damn, RIP Dandy Don...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

sad day for the men in blue, sad that my generation (22) doesnt even know who this guy is
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Dang R.I.P
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

the one and only Dandy Don.....RIP and God Bless.

Comment

was he the one who got in trouble on MNF for saying something to the effect of "Look at that Son Of A Bitch Go!" live on air?
                  "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Rest In Peace Dandy Don!

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
                      was he the one who got in trouble on MNF for saying something to the effect of "Look at that Son Of A Bitch Go!" live on air?
                      i think you are thinking of Cosell when he said "look at that little monkey run". i heard him say it live because it was during a redskins/cowboys game and didn't think anything of it because it was a common saying back then.
                      95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

Comment

Originally posted by openroadracer View Post
                        i think you are thinking of Cosell when he said "look at that little monkey run". i heard him say it live because it was during a redskins/cowboys game and didn't think anything of it because it was a common saying back then.
                        Back then? You've never watched an NBA game at my brother in law's house.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Back then? You've never watched an NBA game at my brother in law's house.
                          no, but it sounds like i probably know him though.
                          95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

Comment

Working...
                          X