Boys vs TB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs TB

Lets see, the Bucs are on a 6 game losing streak, the Boys are coming to town needing a win to keep their playoff hopes alive....yeah Bucs by 10...

Boys - 7
    Bucs - 17

Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Boys by 10 and Felix runs all over them.

Comment

Bucs suck!

Cowboys 35
      Bucs 14
      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Sorry to dissapoint you guys, but everyone plays the Cowboys like its their Superbowl, the Bucs will be no different. Then we have the Feagles coming to town and haters gonna hate. They might as well shut the door on us too, since they ain't going...
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

The boys will begin to build their momentum for the rematch against the giants

Cowboys - 38
          Bucs - 10

Comment

Boys by 13!!!
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I'm sick and tired of them fucking with my emotions, I've had it.
              I wish they would just be a losing team and get it over with, so we can draft a good QB and start re-building. All this 8-8, 9-7, 7-9, we are never going to get a good QB draft pick if we don't have a true losing season, like say the Colts...

Comment

Wow i dont think i have ever seen you down on the boys like that. Cant say that i blame you though.

im gonna go with 24-21 boys
                2007 Silverado CC
                1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  I'm sick and tired of them fucking with my emotions, I've had it.
                  I wish they would just be a losing team and get it over with, so we can draft a good QB and start re-building. All this 8-8, 9-7, 7-9, we are never going to get a good QB draft pick if we don't have a true losing season, like say the Colts...
                  It's not the having a losing season that is hard to handle.

It is the fact every fucking time they lose, they lose in the dumbest possible way. lets take a look at the loses.

Jets- Romo has a huge fumble and then a pick in the last minutes of the game to ice it
                  Detroit- Romo throws 2 pic 6's to start the second half after being up by 21.
                  New England- Brady takes the ball down the field and scores with a few seconds left on the clock
                  Philly- absolutely destroy dallas
                  Arizona- complete cluster fuck on a game winning field goal attempt
                  Giants-up by 12 with 5:50 to go, and still has a chance to win, only to have the field goal blocked.

Every single loss could have been a win if ONE single play had been made. i am with you, either be really good, or really bad. Don't keep playing up to a level and allow yourself to lose because of one play made or not made.

Comment

Originally posted by streetdemon70 View Post
                    Wow i dont think i have ever seen you down on the boys like that. Cant say that i blame you though.

im gonna go with 24-21 boys
                    I'm fucking done! I had a living room full of people over, as soon as they blocked the kick, I shut off the plasma, surround and told everyone to get the fuck out!

My wife was not pleased, especially after I told her not to spend another fucking dime on ANY Cowboys merchandise. I'm assuming she had to go back to the Pro Shop to return some stuff, but I don't give a fuck anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      I'm fucking done! I had a living room full of people over, as soon as they blocked the kick, I shut off the plasma, surround and told everyone to get the fuck out!

My wife was not pleased, especially after I told her not to spend another fucking dime on ANY Cowboys merchandise. I'm assuming she had to go back to the Pro Shop to return some stuff, but I don't give a fuck anymore!
                      i can't tell you how many nights I have told my wife I am sorry after I have been a complete dick after a cowboys loss.

i can take a loss. I can't take a loss that has the excuse of the team being a total fuck up.
                      Last edited by mstng86; 12-14-2011, 02:18 PM.

Comment

What it should be
                        Dallas - 24
                        Tampa Bay -10

What it will be
                        Dallas 17
                        Tampa Bay 21
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          Every single loss could have been a win if ONE single play had been made. i am with you, either be really good, or really bad. Don't keep playing up to a level and allow yourself to lose because of one play made or not made.
                          Which play was it in the Philadelphia game?

LOL, you guys take this stuff waaaay too seriously.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            Which play was it in the Philadelphia game?

LOL, you guys take this stuff waaaay too seriously.
                            That is the exception. i was ok with that loss. They got their ass handed to them. I didn't get my hopes up.

Comment

Cant disagree with yall. It is hard when they keep us on a rollercoaster like this. Several times i too have been in a pissy mood after a cowboys game because of the way they played and lost. Glad to know im not the only one like this.
                              2007 Silverado CC
                              1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Working...
                              X