X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Frogs!!!

They should whoop La Tech. Let's go!

Oh yeah?
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Ha, whoops!
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

It was closer than it should have been. They didn't play a great game, but they still won!

Comment

Ugly, but it was a win.

I almost had a stroke after this penalty. I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard me. Running into the kicker, which I could understand since there was some contact, would not have been a first down. McCoy got the interception a few plays later so it didn't affect the game but I was livid.

Comment

I think La Tech would have won that game without the turnovers. TCU didn't look good at all in the first half, but a win is a win.
            04 GT
            91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
              Ugly, but it was a win.

I almost had a stroke after this penalty. I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard me. Running into the kicker, which I could understand since there was some contact, would not have been a first down. McCoy got the interception a few plays later so it didn't affect the game but I was livid.
              Running into the planting leg is roughing.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                Running into the planting leg is roughing.
                He was no longer in the act of kicking (both feet on the ground) by the time his right leg was touched.

Comment

He was no longer in the act of kicking (both feet on the ground) by the time his right leg was touched.
                  Obviosly that doesn't matter or they wouldn't have called it.

Comment

Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
                    I think La Tech would have won that game without the turnovers. TCU didn't look good at all in the first half, but a win is a win.
                    No way. La Tech capitalized and scored a TD because of a TCU turnover, so you'd have to take that away, too. Turnovers are part of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                      Obviosly that doesn't matter or they wouldn't have called it.
                      It does matter but I don't want to be one of "those people" and argue a stupid point so I'll just say it was questionable and really pissed me off and move on. I'm just glad they won.

Comment

Ugly, but it was a win.

I agree that was a pathetic call. I'm in Montana visiting my parents who don't have ESPN. So I was the only guy in town in a TCU hat yelling at the bar tv.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
                        .223 > 911

Comment

Working...
                        X