Ufc 141

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc 141

How the hell is it sold out on Xbox live?? This is going to be a good card.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Ok so they gave the first 25k people, to download the ufc xbox live app, the fight for free. It looks like for those who missed out they will give people another chance to get the fight for free sometime next week.
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Man I can't wait for this fight. Also I hope Diaz gets knocked the fuck out.

Comment

Brock or Overeem?

Comment

I'm going for Brock. It will be his toughest match. Overeem ain't no joke but I think I don't see him winning.

Comment

Yeah, i hope its a good fight..but knockouts always cool.

Comment

If it ends within the first two rounds, it'll be because the Reem ko'd Brock. If Brock can withstand the power of Overreem for those first two rounds, i think he can win it.

Now, if Brock comes in and thinks he can stand with Reem, this fight shouldn't last very long. I think Brock's best chance of winning is getting Reem down and keeping him down. Of course, that's IF he can get Reem down. We'll see.

Comment

As much as I like Lesnar I think he's going to get trounced.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  As much as I like Lesnar I think he's going to get trounced.
                  Yep, hate to say it but he better get Overeem down and pound him quick or he will ball up and get beat up when tapped on his chin!

Comment

Only unless Lesnar finally walks the path of Zen and finds his power animal when it comes to taking a punch, he may be alright. If not, we'll see him running around the ring like a bitch. Shame Steve isn't in here preaching his "glass jaw" bullshit.

Comment

Overeem is going to kill Brock, of course this has to happen within the first two rounds. Overeem doesnt have a great cardio. I'm sure this had to do with him usually knocking mofos out in the first round(s).
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Where to watch...that is the question. Pay per view is $50 and that is too steep for just me and my wife to watch it at the house.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

If you have an xbox gold membership, download the UFC app. They're giving more free tickets away closer to the event. I've been following ufconxboxlive@twitter to see when they'll start giving more free tickets.

If you don't have an xbox, Firstrowsports is your next stop.

Comment

I think overeem will get his KO but he does seem like he gases in some fights hope not this one! I think he should come out with a hella barrage of leg kicks and look for the knee strikes and dont go to the ground with the juiced up wrestler! Diaz and Cerone will be a good fight!
                            RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

It looks like they're going to give more free tickets on xboxlive right as soon as the preliminaries start in 15 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                              X