Giants Vs Boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Vs Boys

Whats everyones prediction? I really dont know how this is gonna go but im hoping the boys pull off a win. Only to lose in the first round of the playoffs.

24-21 Dallas
    2007 Silverado CC
    1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

No telling, we are beat down. Felix looked pretty good this last week though and thankfully all of our recievers are good. I say.........

Cowboys - 37
    Giants - 31

Comment

Who fucking knows?!?!

Comment

I don't have a score prediction, but they will not win. Lason and OP are living a fuckin pipe dream.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Don't see why the cowboys want to win when they will be knocked out the first round.
          2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
            Don't see why the cowboys want to win when they will be knocked out the first round.
            yea, it will be cool to see the Cowboys trade up to the first pick to take Andrew Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              yea, it will be cool to see the Cowboys trade up to the first pick to take Andrew Luck.
              lol
              2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

37-31 Giants
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  and you say im living a pipe dream haha
                  2007 Silverado CC
                  1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Originally posted by streetdemon70 View Post
                    and you say im living a pipe dream haha
                    I said it. Now you're just being stupid.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      I said it. Now you're just being stupid.
                      I wasn't going to say anything. I was ok with him living in his own world, correctly named, Pipe Dream

Comment

Lets be real, Cowboys will lose. By how much I have no idea. If they win they will do what they do best choke in the playoffs, first game. Cowboys are far from the caliber of a championship team. And that's real!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          Lets be real, Cowboys will lose. By how much I have no idea. If they win they will do what they do best choke in the playoffs, first game. Cowboys are far from the caliber of a championship team. And that's real!
                          now you're just blowing smoke up streetdemons pipe dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Its not crazy to see Cowboys winning this game. They were within a field goal of winning a couple weeks ago against the Giants with the same team they have now. All that assuming Romo is 100% by game time.

I feel alot more confident with Cowboys against the Giants rather than the eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                              Its not crazy to see Cowboys winning this game. They were within a field goal of winning a couple weeks ago against the Giants with the same team they have now. All that assuming Romo is 100% by game time.

I feel alot more confident with Cowboys against the Giants rather than the eagles.
                              I agree with your last statement and get your point with the first. But the problem is, this team blows geors balls when it matters most. IF they win, it will be a pleasant surprise, if they lose, I will start rooting for the Saints for the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X