Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 worst NFL defenses take top 2 playoff seeds...thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I think people fail to realize the affect of a teams offense on its own defensive stats.

Think about it. If your offense is blowing out everyone, then your defense is dealing with offenses that are trying to catch up. When you have an offense like GB, NO, and NE, then your defense has to deal with the other team constantly throwing the ball. The game gets accelerated, playbooks are opened up more and those defenses see everything the other team has to offer.

that being said, I still like New Orleans defense more than GB's.
    You can't be too comfortable with that statement at the moment. Especially seeing as Green Bay beat Detroit twice this year and Detroit is having their way with the Saints secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
      You can't be too comfortable with that statement at the moment. Especially seeing as Green Bay beat Detroit twice this year and Detroit is having their way with the Saints secondary.
      i can feel comfortable about anything that happens. These teams arent the cowboys, so i will sleep well tonight if the saints lose.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        i can feel comfortable about anything that happens. These teams arent the cowboys, so i will sleep well tonight if the saints lose.
        Interesting way of bowing out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
          Interesting way of bowing out.
          lol not bowing out. I expect NO to still win.

This isnt the first nor the last time i am wrong, if they lose

Comment

Working...
          X