No announcement yet.

Could Jerry be stepping down as GM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerry will only relinquish control when he dies.

Comment

Just read that Dave Campo's contract wont be renewed. First step in a million.

Comment

Adios, you piece of shit!
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          Just read that Dave Campo's contract wont be renewed. First step in a million.
          Well its about damn fucking time, good riddance bitch! DaveW., ButchD. MikeZ. were the defensive coaches, Campo always seemd to ride their coat tails. And then JJ gave him a HC position only to have a puppet, I never thought he was a good coach.

We need Rahim Morris to fill the spot.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Is he packing up his shit and throwing TNewman in the back of his truck?

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              JJ would have to be completely gone for me to start cheering for the chokeboys
              He isn't gonna last another 10 years, 15 at the most.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                He isn't gonna last another 10 years, 15 at the most.
                Isn't he in his early-mid 70s now? The guy is a rich bitch, I am sure he is going to prolong his life for as long as his money can afford it.

I didn't even know there was a Jerry Jr. I always heard Stephen.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Isn't he in his early-mid 70s now? The guy is a rich bitch, I am sure he is going to prolong his life for as long as his money can afford it.

I didn't even know there was a Jerry Jr. I always heard Stephen.
                  He's the exec vp and over sales and marketing.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                    Jerry will only relinquish control when he dies.
                    You better hope he doesn't turn out to be like Al Davis, and live for 149 years!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                      You better hope he doesn't turn out to be like Al Davis, and live for 149 years!
                      lmao!

No shit, we will never get anything done as long as that troll is GM. We have only had success when Jimmy Johnson was around and Bill Parcells, they held both titles, even though it was not on paper and knew how to motivate talent.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                      X