More changes at Valley Ranch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More changes at Valley Ranch...

Looks like H. Houck is retiring and being replaced by Bill Callahan the Jets former OL coach and he was also a HC for the Raidaz and has been around the NFL for a number of years, not bad IMO.
    And coach Jerome Henderson who was with the Browns with R.Ryan, he should be a nice upgrade than Campo as the new secondary coach.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

What about replacing the fuckstick GM? In my opinion they can change all they want and it will not amount to shit with J.J. at the helm...God help you Cowboy fanatics....

Comment

Uhhh, hes also the OWNER of the fucking team, he can pretty much do whatever he wants too. Nothing we can do about that, much like the Raiderz couldnt do anything about AL Davis.

What are we supposed to do, be like Badasswipe2000 and just stop being a fan?!?
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Uhhh, hes also the OWNER of the fucking team, he can pretty much do whatever he wants too. Nothing we can do about that, much like the Raiderz couldnt do anything about AL Davis.

What are we supposed to do, be like Badasswipe2000 and just stop being a fan?!?
        Al Davis finally died. How old is Jereye, how much more suffering can we expect to endure ?
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

IIRC hes about 70, should be here soon. Especially with all the bullshit hes had to endure this past decade and a half.

Comment

Working...
          X