Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim TEB-OVER

I think yes!

pats will expose him and if not i go to a catholic church and confess all my sins for the last 15 years...
    "PSH!!!"

Wrong thread.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Why the joy over seeing him lose? Oh I get it, you must be jelly lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
        Why the joy over seeing him lose? Oh I get it, you must be jelly lmfao
        not jealous..(well maybe of his money lol) just tired of hearing espn and sports radio talk abot him all of the time.. Also his praying on the field is annoying.. god didnt help him win football games.. the broncos defense did. he basically looks like a tight end set up in a wildcat offense and most of hs passes are wobbly as hell... Do i hate him and want to see the broncos lose? no.. Am i glad espn will slow down on talking abot him after this week? absoltely
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

All religous crap aside, Tebow is the epitome of what a good human being is. Its funny how people have dumped so many resources into trying to dig up something on him and failed. I heard they even hired lip readers trying to catch him cussing on the sidelines and cant. Its hard to hate on someone like that unless your just purely jealous.

That being said, he is average at best at QB. The rest of the team carries him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
            All religous crap aside, Tebow is the epitome of what a good human being is. Its funny how people have dumped so many resources into trying to dig up something on him and failed. I heard they even hired lip readers trying to catch him cussing on the sidelines and cant. Its hard to hate on someone like that unless your just purely jealous.

That being said, he is average at best at QB. The rest of the team carries him.
            I agree. I think he's probably one of the best role models out there in the public spotlight these days.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
            X