This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
    damn bro...you about to cry over there or something? so much anger in your posts...just go with Jesus bro and all be forgiven. Rise Above the Hate.
    No crying here.....the anger in my posts was from people talking shit about me that don't even know me. They are the ones who look stupid by talking shit about people that they don't even know.

First I was a douche, then a pussy and then my name wasn't to his satisfaction.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidcapri View Post
      Hey Geofster, you don't know me. I suggest you shut your mouth. It is disrespecful to talk about someones family, not to mention their name. You are making yourself look foolish.
      Ta Interwebz R serious business!

Rick, if you are from Syracuse, shouldn't you be a bills fan?

Comment

• Rick "the no satisfaction douche pussy" Scott.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
          Ta Interwebz R serious business!

Rick, if you are from Syracuse, shouldn't you be a bills fan?
          Some people are Bills fans but the majority are Giants fans. My family(dad and his dad) were Giants fans so that is how I was brought up. Jets fans were hard to find.

Comment

No crying here.....the anger in my posts was from people talking shit about me that don't even know me. They are the ones who look stupid by talking shit about people that they don't even know.

First I was a douche, then a pussy and then my name wasn't to his satisfaction.
            post pics of tits from your wife or g/f and these guys will forget everything. pics of boobs cures all....
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              Rick "the no satisfaction douche pussy" Scott.
              perfect example of the IDIOTS I was referring to

Comment

Hate hate hate hate!!
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

LOL you've been a member for a year and you just now realize that most of the members on here are idiots, idiot? But I don't expect anything less from a yank. I bet you voted for obama too.
                  2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                    LOL you've been a member for a year and you just now realize that most of the members on here are idiots, idiot? But I don't expect anything less from a yank. I bet you voted for obama too.
                    I am proud of who I am and where I'm from, I did not vote for Obama but I'm not quite sure what that has to do with anything.

Oh, did I mention that the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS are the WORLD CHAMPIONS?

Comment

• i hate the giants but i hate the pats, tom brady and belicheat even more

oh and i won a dollar from my dad, woohoo!

Comment

Working...
                      X