• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Steve
    ???

Comment

Steve Bruno Bastos seminar Saturday. 4 time world champ is teaching his 1/2 guard game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
        Steve Bruno Bastos seminar Saturday. 4 time world champ is teaching his 1/2 guard game.
        No can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          I'm not advertising persay. Just a heads up that there is a seminar coming to town some people might be interested in attending. I'm not the first one to do it. I didn't post any prices or anything like that.

Thanks for trashing the thread guys.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

What the fuck is a bjj?

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
              What the fuck is a bjj?
              Blowjob jamboree. Great workout.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

???
                I'm not sure why I didn't finish typing that post. I assumed you knew I was kidding about them being overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  I'm not sure why I didn't finish typing that post. I assumed you knew I was kidding about them being overrated.
                  It's all good bro. I never know how to take comments about the Gracies because they do have alot of haters, but I'm a big supporter and tend to get shit from people for it. The Gracies have a great system, awesome instructors and just nice people in general.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                    What the fuck is a bjj?
                    Brazillian Jiu Jitsu.

Comment

I might want to get my boy in for a little BJJ action, hes been doing nothing but Muay Thai for the last year and a half, even though he does roll woth some of the guys at Saeksons gym and usually winds up owning men twice his age and size, lol!. He still has not forgot his CMBJJ roots. You should see him now Steve, hes about 5'7 and pretty strong. Needless to say I dont roll with him at all, my elbow just healed after that last arm bar in July, he doesn;t seem to let go when I screaming like a little girl, something about tapping...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                        I might want to get my boy in for a little BJJ action, hes been doing nothing but Muay Thai for the last year and a half, even though he does roll woth some of the guys at Saeksons gym and usually winds up owning men twice his age and size, lol!. He still has not forgot his CMBJJ roots. You should see him now Steve, hes about 5'7 and pretty strong. Needless to say I dont roll with him at all, my elbow just healed after that last arm bar in July, he doesn;t seem to let go when I screaming like a little girl, something about tapping...
                        LOL, thats funny. I'm glad to hear he is doing well in his training. Bring him by sometime, I'll be glad to roll with him. What we do is more of a combative style of BJJ, and not the sport stuff like CMBJJ does.

Comment

Hes getting pretty good, 14 months of CMBJJ and now 18 months of SJ Muay Thai, for a 16 yr. old hes got some skillz and this isn't coming from a proud father, this is coming from a father with torn fucking ligaments in my elbow, FUUUUCKKK!

Whats up with the prices, will it be affordable?
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Hes getting pretty good, 14 months of CMBJJ and now 18 months of SJ Muay Thai, for a 16 yr. old hes got some skillz and this isn't coming from a proud father, this is coming from a father with torn fucking ligaments in my elbow, FUUUUCKKK!

Whats up with the prices, will it be affordable?
                            For the school itself or the seminar?

Comment

For the school itself or the seminar?
                              Seminar...

Comment

Seminar...
                                Sending a PM now.

Comment

Working...
                                X