No announcement yet.

Worst of NFL vs. Best of NCAA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with most of ya'll that NFL teams play at a higher level than college. This season's Colts would kill any NCAA team. I don't think anyone would even get the 08 Lions. As much thought as I put into that, the 76 Buccs is the only team I could think of that might have lost. Not only did they lose every game their 1st season, but it took them something like 26 games before they finally won a game. My thinking is that they just didn't have the talent that an NFL team is supposed to have, and a team like the 01 Canes was loaded with NFL style talent. One great point that was made was about the rules, and having to get two feet down etc. A college player, even one like Andre Johnson from the Canes, wouldn't be used to something like that yet.
    .223 > 911

Comment

In my humble opinion..Any modern day "bad" NFL team would run a train on any/or best college program.
      especially with all the parody in the NFL these days(any NFL team and beat any NFL team). NFL has speed, strength, size,athletic ability, and smarts over any college team for starters. not to mention College teams gimmicky offenses would be picked apart.

Comment

Working...
      X