• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Hamilton gets his drink on ..again

he fell off the wagon

How can you blame him after Game 6?

Comment

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
        How can you blame him after Game 6?

No, I still can't watch any MLB stuff ..

Comment

Not a smart move, period. But especially not smart the last year of his contract.

Comment

He's sad cause Prince not coming here...
            04 GT
            91 LX

Comment

Lots of demons , I hope he wins the battle ..

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                No, I still can't watch any MLB stuff ..
                Nor can I.

That said, calling it a full on relapse is a bit premature at this point. All it says is he had a drink, and that's all the information that's out there. I'll hold my judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  Nor can I.

That said, calling it a full on relapse is a bit premature at this point. All it says is he had a drink, and that's all the information that's out there. I'll hold my judgment.
                  agree'd

Comment

Who gives a shit? Hamilton is a great athlete. If he has one or two drinks a year what-the-fuck-ever. However, he does need to drink more milk, so he stops getting hurt. White Russians? He doesn't get paid to be sober. He gets paid to hit dingers and catch......well....dingers.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

BTW...Josh Hamilton is a youth minister that doesn't have to lie about going pro.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                        If he has one or two drinks a year what-the-fuck-ever.
                        See that's the problem, addicts can't stop at one or two drinks. I hope he proves me wrong.

Comment

It's ironic that just recently, the Ranger's had asked his father-in-law to be his "baby-sitter" and watch him. At first, he agreed to do it, then backed out the next day. I think this has only been a month or so ago. Maybe he already knew something? Just because Hamilton was seen drinking publicly doesn't mean he hasn't been drinking at home. For him to publicly drink knowing what all is at stake (with it being a HUGE contract year), I have to question his intelligence. If I were the Rangers, this event would come into play during negotiations, and would definitely warrant a clause in the contract concerning substance abuse of any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                            Who gives a shit? Hamilton is a great athlete. If he has one or two drinks a year what-the-fuck-ever. However, he does need to drink more milk, so he stops getting hurt. White Russians? He doesn't get paid to be sober. He gets paid to hit dingers and catch......well....dingers.
                            His body is already soft, probably due to all the abuse he's put it through. Yes, he gets paid to hit and play, but you can't do that from the bench or trainers' table when you're injured. He's also just now coming off a pretty tough little "sports hernia" surgery, so he needs to be taking care of himself.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X