Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl thread

why is it locked???

Anyways, FUCK ELI MANNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you cant talk about the superbowl anymore. it's over.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Reminds me. I need to put tha beans on.
      Photobucket

Comment

I don't really want to talk about the game. I just wanted to get my FUCK ELI MANNING statement known.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I don't really want to talk about the game. I just wanted to get my FUCK ELI MANNING statement known.
          u mad
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I'm a bit upset that Eli took it, with the Giants taking GB and the Boys down I would have like to have seen the Pats win it.

Those last two missed catches had me raging.

Comment

*Waits for Geor! to start a new thread titled "grove rat, the click happy thread locking mod". *

Comment

Suck

...that is all
                .223 > 911

Comment

I watched that entire game, and I know I don't really care about either team, but I felt like it wasn't really an emotional game or drama filled in any way. I tried to feel like it was a tight game and intense, but I just couldn't do it.

I dunno, seemed like the Giants weren't as happy as I have seen other teams in a Super Bowl win.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    why is it locked???

Anyways, FUCK ELI MANNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    I hated watching Howdy doody win it all more than anyone, but the Giants are just better than the pats on defense(all aspects), receivers, and most important,IMO, O line. Fuck face had a lot more time than Brady to find open receivers that didn't drop the ball. Also, Gronkowski's injury took away a whole other dimension to the pats passing game. FUCK THE GIANTS AND THE PATS! I'm ready for a break. Maybe someone I actually like will be in it next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                      *Waits for Geor! to start a new thread titled "grove rat, the click happy thread locking mod". *
                      I don't think it was grove rat. The thread was locked a while before his last post in it.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

The Giants should send a thank you card to Jerry Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                          Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                          I don't think it was grove rat. The thread was locked a while before his last post in it.
                          yea i didn't lock it

but it is cool that i can still post in it

Comment

I locked it, the last thirty or so posts were nothing about the SB, but instead it wa jump the KidCapri frenzy, since it had run its course, I locked it.

I've already told evertyone to keep on topic in the Sports Forum, ya'll want to bash the newb, take it to the Smackatorium or even the Back Porch.

thank you from your friendy MOD...'R'
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

pm sent 'H

Comment

Working...
                              X