2023 NFL Thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 NFL Thread..

Dallas made some good moves in the offseason and has a stacked roster.. I think they’ll be a competitive team this year. Fingers crossed
    "PSH!!!"

I think the Cowboys have the best roster they've had in many years, but as long as Jerry is still in charge they will fart and fall down and not make the NFC championship game. I will absolutely love to eat my words here, but I'll stand by it.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Another good team and a stacked defense, but yeah, until they do something, I aint buying.

I also have not bought a single piece of Cowboys memorabilia in over two years and I will not until daddy Jerry is no longer the GM.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

This is the year!!! Jerry Jones said so.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Another good team and a stacked defense, but yeah, until they do something, I aint buying.

I also have not bought a single piece of Cowboys memorabilia in over two years and I will not until daddy Jerry is no longer the GM.
          I haven't given the Cowboys any money in like 10 years now, and won't until Jerry is retired or dead.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post

I haven't given the Cowboys any money in like 10 years now, and won't until Jerry is retired or dead.
            I feel ya, I bought a LVE jersey a couple of years back and a Sean Lee before that. I buy a Cap once a year since I wear caps everywhere I go, unless it's to a nice restaurant. Though its been a few years now that I have not bought ANY Boy's memorabilia.

It looks like I'm going to the Thanksgiving game, but my hand is being forced, but I have not been to the Deathstar for a game since 2009 playoff game against the fEagles...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Our beloved Lions took care of business in KC last night. I expect the ‘Boys will take down the G-men in their own house on Sunday night as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                Our beloved Lions took care of business in KC last night. I expect the ‘Boys will take down the G-men in their own house on Sunday night as well.
                Did you see the anthem?
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Just our National Anthem. If the so-called black national anthem was shown before that no I did not.
                  Last edited by The King; 09-09-2023, 05:31 AM.

Comment

I expect the boys to win in week one. However, I am worried about McCarthys play calling abilities. Hopefully we can stop TE Waller and RB Barkley.

Comment

Defense looks to be pretty solid
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        Defense looks to be pretty solid
                        Clearly Superbowl material. Too soon?

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post

Clearly Superbowl material. Too soon?
                          Not at all.. this is the year!
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Michah is a fucking BEAST!

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                              Michah is a fucking BEAST!
                              Yea man he’s gonna have a good season

we have 2 really good corners too our defense is gonna be stupid this year if everyone stays healthy
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X