Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muschamp to Florida

son of a BITCH!

No formal announcement has been made, yet.

That said, if he does go, what will the UT haters(and OU nuthuggers) say about the almighty SEC tabbing a coach from the puny Big 12? LOL

Comment

Fuck. Well, good luck to him...and UT's defense next year. Ouch.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

They tried to nab Stoops, and he said "No!"

I didn't see this coming. This is GREAT for OU. I don't know if he has had a press conference yet, but Mack wished him luck, so it's a done deal.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

wow! I did not see this coming. He talked about how much he and his family LOVED Austin. There are only a handful of schools I would give up on the UT head coaching gig to move on to. Florida is one of them.

Comment

Looks like Major Applewhite is gonna be the OC at Florida. Now Mac has to find a new DC and OC.

For Florida fans, hearing that Will Muschamp would be the Gators' next head coach answered questions about leadership and defense. But questions remained about offense, especially because Florida...

Comment

Muschamp was in the SEC before going to Texas so it's not like we're nabbing him. I wish he would have come back to LSU. We won a chsmpionship with him as DC.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                Muschamp was in the SEC before going to Texas so it's not like we're nabbing him. I wish he would have come back to LSU. We won a chsmpionship with him as DC.
                would you rather muschamp or the Mad Hatter?

Comment

Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
                  would you rather muschamp or the Mad Hatter?
                  Les Miles' coaching ability is the fact that he recruits well. He is a CEO type coach whom relies mainly on his staff. The times he tries to insert his views we have clusterfucks ala Ole Piss 09 and Tenn 10. I will take a hands-on guy like Muschamp any day.

Comment

All about the benjamins... Head coach at Florida is a job most coaches would love to have.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2k4Terminator View Post
                      All about the benjamins... Head coach at Florida is a job most coaches would love to have.
                      would you want to follow a guy that won 2 national titles in a span of a few years? it just seems that anything other than a national title will lead to the masses calling for your head. Absolutely, Florida is one of the cream of the crop jobs. Some of the Florida faithful are already pissed about the hire because he grew up in Gainesville and went to college at Georgia. Retarded logic. What if Michigan didn't want anything to do with Schembeckler (sp?) because he used to coach at Ohio State?

I don't fault WM for taking the job. It is one of those "premium" head coaching positions in college that's almost impossible to turn down. However, I've got a feeling it's not gonna be all he wanted or expected.

Comment

It's tough, but this is what happens with a 5-7 season. Muschamp is good, but he DOES have a share in the atrocious season UT had.

Comment

wow!

Comment

better get on the phone to Randy Shannon stat!

Comment

hell i think John Chavis at LSU would be a good candidate

Comment

Working...
                              X