No announcement yet.

Jet's coach trips dolphin player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the NFL is getting a little TMZ and blowing this bigger than what it is.

You think in the 50s 60s 70s 80s that a player running down the other team's out of bounds/sidelines didn't bumped or tripped.

WAHHHHH WAHHHHHH can I get a Cmon man?!
    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

I just don't understand why everyone's trippin' over this.

Comment

That was dirty.... enough said. uncalled for.

Comment

Suspended for the rest of the year, but not fired.

New York Jets strength and conditioning coach Sal Alosi has been suspended for the remainder of the regular season and the postseason without pay, FOXSports.com has learned.

Comment

New York Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum announced Wednesday that strength and conditioning coach Sal Alosi has been suspended indefinitely.

''As we continued our investigation, we discovered some new information,'' Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum said in a conference call from the NFL owners meetings in Dallas, ''and the players at the Miami game were instructed by Sal to stand where they were to force the gunner in the game to run around them.''

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
              http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/N...initely-121510

''As we continued our investigation, we discovered some new information,'' Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum said in a conference call from the NFL owners meetings in Dallas, ''and the players at the Miami game were instructed by Sal to stand where they were to force the gunner in the game to run around them.''
              Though I noticed the coaches were all lined up together, and I found it strange because I had never seen coaches do that on any team whether on television or at the stadium. I never thought about it being a conspiracy that they were waiting for that chance.

The risk/reward factor just doesnt seem to be worth it.
              Originally posted by mutherjuggz
              That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by T-TOPPS5.0 View Post
                Though I noticed the coaches were all lined up together, and I found it strange because I had never seen coaches do that on any team whether on television or at the stadium. I never thought about it being a conspiracy that they were waiting for that chance.

The risk/reward factor just doesnt seem to be worth it.
                It seems completely unsportsman like to be honest. They were mad because they were losing and the guy decided to not only be a douche canoe, but to get anyone under him to be a douche canoe as well. That's an awesome lesson to teach our youth, if you can't win then just play dirty.

Comment

Jets have been fined 100k for tripping incident.

The NFL has fined the New York Jets $100,000 for violating league rules when assistant coach Sal Alosi tripped Miami's Nolan Carroll on the sideline during a punt return.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                    Jets have been fined 100k for tripping incident.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/N...ncident-123010
                    That's French for "You're fired, you fucking retard!!!"
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                    X