Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you guys think Manning will end up at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you guys think Manning will end up at?

I kinda see him going to Arizona.
    Miami
    0%
    Washington
    0%
    Seattle
    0%
    Kansas City
    0%
    NYJ
    0%
    Baltimore
    0%
    San Fran
    0%
    Arizona
    0%
    Cleveland
    0%

miami or possibly jacksonville...

Comment

He will probably be a Dolphin, he already has a home there and they have a decent team. And what better way to put it to the Dolts in a playoff game, lmao!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

What no cowboy choice? I loved how espn yesterday had something about replacing Romo. But I think Manning is going to be a Dolphin next season.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

I wonder how many of those QB's on those teams are just saying WTF??? Especially Alex Smith. Sanchez and Matt Castle should be really worried.

Comment

No Denver? Not saying it'll happen but they have the cash.

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Houston.

Comment

Manning has reported said that he wants to go to a AFC team. This could also be a packaged deal with also the team getting Reggie Wayne.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Houston would be a great fit... Schaub is just as injury prone and could be cut to free up the cap room... They have a great defense, star caliber running back, arguably one of the best receivers in the league, and an o-line that can give him the protection he needs...

Comment

Besides I see the franchise QB being TJ Yates anyways and he could definetly learn a thing or 2 from Manning... Then there is Denver... Same scenario as Houston but not as strong of an o-line... Those are my top 2 suitors for him but I'm sure I'm way off in reality

Comment

Houston would be cool, but I also bet on Miami.

Comment

This being the last year on Shaub's contract, i'll vote Houston

Comment

Why is Cleveland even an option? You really think he'd like to go up against Pittsburgh and Balimore twice a year after multiple neck surgeries?
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Flaming Tacks

Comment

Working...
                              X