Big 12 Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 12 Tournament

Any one else watching the Big 12 Tournament I'm pulling for my Jayhawks to win it all or at least make to a final and play Missouri again.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Whatever Texas is going to when it all. LOL
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

If Mizzou can shoot like total crap then Texas will have a chance to win. Last nights win should've gotten them in the tourney.

And i think Kansas wins the Big12 tourney.

Comment

Rock chalk jaywhat?

Originally posted by BERT View Post
        And i think Kansas wins the Big12 tourney.
        Nostradamus! Pulling for Texas, though. That'll make the Big 12 championship a nice little warm-up for the NCAA tourney.

Comment

Well damn, from what I watched they played like shit and Baylor came to play.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Congrats to Baylor!! Gotta get the 'Horns a win now.

...BTW are we gunna have a DFWM bracket competition for March Madness?
            .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              Rock chalk jaywhat?

Nostradamus! Pulling for Texas, though. That'll make the Big 12 championship a nice little warm-up for the NCAA tourney.

Kansas blew their load coming back from that 18pt deficit. Once they took the lead a couple of bad decisions let that momentum slip away. I bet your asshole was water tight there for a bit lol

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                Kansas blew their load coming back from that 18pt deficit. Once they took the lead a couple of bad decisions let that momentum slip away. I bet your asshole was water tight there for a bit lol
                After the leads that have been blown this season, I skip past asshole-pucker and go straight to apathy.

Comment

Working...
                X