No announcement yet.

NFL puts the Guillotine to Saints for Bountygate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might as well have their backups get ready to become starters.

Bring Brees to Dallas
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
      So the NFL has suspended the GM and the coaches, whats the chances they start to give punishment to players that were known to be involved.
      I think that they plan to. From the sounds of it they just wanted to get the coaches and what-not taken care of first. I wonder how many players this would hit? The Saints might be even worse off than we thought.

Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
      SMU death penalty. lol
      My thoughts exactly.
      .223 > 911

Comment

I bet most of the players from the Super Bowl run will be on that list. Johnathan Vilma will be one
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

OK so Im kinda flipflopping now. I was just listening to Randy Galloways dumbass on the radio and he called Payton's punishment as a $7mill fine since he wont get paid and I didnt really think about that, that way. Thats pretty damn excessive.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                OK so Im kinda flipflopping now. I was just listening to Randy Galloways dumbass on the radio and he called Payton's punishment as a $7mill fine since he wont get paid and I didnt really think about that, that way. Thats pretty damn excessive.
                I dont think it is. Sean Payton knew about this, and did nothing. He just looked the other way so that way they could win games. If anyone thinks its escessive in their minds, remember that he could've stopped it.
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

It's not excessive, he knew the rules, he took the risks, he got caught. Don't go all soft trying to feel bad for a coach and program that flat out got busted for headhunting in the NFL. It's not tolerated and this will be a lesson and message to the rest of the league.

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                    I dont think it is. Sean Payton knew about this, and did nothing. He just looked the other way so that way they could win games. If anyone thinks its escessive in their minds, remember that he could've stopped it.
                    Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                    It's not excessive, he knew the rules, he took the risks, he got caught. Don't go all soft trying to feel bad for a coach and program that flat out got busted for headhunting in the NFL. It's not tolerated and this will be a lesson and message to the rest of the league.
                    Very true, He was told to stop and didnt. Im back on the goodell bandwagon. Carry on

Comment

Very true, He was told to stop and didnt. Im back on the goodell bandwagon. Carry on
                      wasn't trying to destroy your opinion btw
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

according to an article I read on yahoo sports and pro football talk. The NFL found that there was bounties placed on 4 QB's. Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Kurt Warner, and Cam Newton.

Aaron Rodgers was added to the list for the 2011 NFL Season Opener with the pot to be a estimate of 5,000 dollars.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ounty-targets/
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

I don't know about yall, but watching the Saints pound Favre into the ground made the playoffs so much better for me.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
                          .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                            I don't know about yall, but watching the Saints pound Favre into the ground made the playoffs so much better for me.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
                            There are sports where the goal, or a lot of the goal, is to beat the fuck out of your opponent, MMA, hockey, boxing, etc. The NFL isn't one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                              There are sports where the goal, or a lot of the goal, is to beat the fuck out of your opponent, MMA, hockey, boxing, etc. The NFL isn't one of them.
                              Isnt that what the defense is trying to do to the opposing QB and why the Tom Brady/roughing the passer rules exist?

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                                Isnt that what the defense is trying to do to the opposing QB and why the Tom Brady/roughing the passer rules exist?
                                No, they're trying to sack him, force a fumble, force an incompletion due to pressure, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X