Houston and Baltimore last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston and Baltimore last night...

Was a very entertaining game, I thought the Texans were going to pull it off in OT, Shaub pulled a Kitna there at the end or I believe they had the momentum and would have pulled off the upset. I guess there are going to have watch the playoffs from the couch like us, I cant believe niether one of our Texas teams are going to have a chance at the SHOW in BIG D!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
    Was a very entertaining game, I thought the Texans were going to pull it off in OT, Shaub pulled a Kitna there at the end or I believe they had the momentum and would have pulled off the upset. I guess there are going to have watch the playoffs from the couch like us, I cant believe niether one of our Texas teams are going to have a chance at the SHOW in BIG D!
    im kicking myself right now. I turned the tv off and went to bed after the Texans kicked a field goal and made it 10-28. Houston couldnt catch a ball in the first half
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Baltimore defense needs some conditioning training.... They were beat by the 4th quarter. where the fuck was the pass rush? Lmao.

Houston made a LOT of mistakes. That last TD grab by Johnson and the 2-pt conversion by Jacoby was really nice.

I think Houston just exploited Baltimore a tad bit and I think New Orleans will be ready this Sunday.

Comment

Seriously, the Texans final drive was one of the best I have ever seen on Monday Night Football. Schaub looked like Steve Young, scrambling out of the pocket, throwing precision passes, executing perfect clock management. Great catches (a couple gangster one-hand snags) and a 2 point conversion by a reciever jumping the other receivers route knowing there were 2 CBs behind him.

I feel if the Texans had won the toss in OT, theyd have finished the job.

Bitter sweet ending, but a very entertaining 4th quarter comeback.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

didn't watch the game, but was this another ot where the team that won the toss kicked a field goal on their first possession?
          Last edited by mstng86; 12-14-2010, 11:39 AM.

Comment

I started off watching the Giants / Vikes game but it was quickly apparent that it was going to be a lousy game so I switched to the Ravens / Texans game.

I'm glad the wife and I ended up watching the whole thing. I dozed off during the 3rd quarter the 4th quarter was OUTSTANDING! Not as good as the Dallas / New Orleans game but a great nail biter none the less..

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              didn't watch the game, but was this another ot where the team that won the toss kicked a field goal on their first possession?
              No.. Baltimore won the coin toss and got stopped and was forced to punt on 4th and 2. Houston got backed up in their own endzone and Shaub threw a interception leading to a touchdown on the first series.

Comment

Great game to watch once the Texans got their asses back in gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                  Great game to watch once the Texans got their asses back in gear.

yea, they would have won if they had started playing like that in the 3rd quarter.

Comment

Working...
                  X