UFC predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Did you guys see this stacked card for UFC 148?! They moved Silva/Sonnen II to this card instead of fighting in Brazil due to a big United Nations event being held there the same weekend.

Badass line up!

•Champ Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen (for middleweight title)
    •Champ Dominick Cruz vs. Urijah Faber (for bantamweight title)
    •Rich Franklin vs. Cung Le
    •Forrest Griffin vs. Tito Ortiz
    •Michael Bisping vs. Tim Boetsch
    •Renan Barao vs. Ivan Menjivar
    •Fabricio Camoes vs. Melvin Guillard
    •Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Gleison Tibau
    •Dong Hyun Kim vs. Demian Maia
    •Riki Fukuda vs. Constantinos Philippou
    I know its some time away but I wonder if Philippou will still fight after what Stan did to him. What an amazing card! I will say I can give two shits about the Tito vs Griffin fight though.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      lol @ Jone saying that he almost feels bad for Rashad, this is his last shot in the UFC.
      Damn, 22-2-1 and you get tossed to the curb?

Comment

Originally posted by Pope View Post
        I know its some time away but I wonder if Philippou will still fight after what Stan did to him. What an amazing card! I will say I can give two shits about the Tito vs Griffin fight though.
        They didn't fight?

The industry pioneer in UFC, Bellator and all things MMA (aka Ultimate Fighting). MMA news, interviews, pictures, videos and more since 1997.
        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Damn, 22-2-1 and you get tossed to the curb?
          Lol. Evans is moving down to middleweight. Not like he has much chance of beating that champ either.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
            Wow, total mistake. Got him confused with Alessio Sakara.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pope View Post
              I can give two shits about the Tito vs Griffin fight though.
              Except for the win bonus, I bet they don't care either. Should be a double retirement fight.

Lol. Evans is moving down to middleweight. Not like he has much chance of beating that champ either.
              Well, he probably won't have to wait as long for Spider to retire (as Jones), but then hes going to have to get past Lombard which isn't going to be any fun either. He'll probably stay at 185 until bones moves up, and then go back to 205 right after.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                Well, he probably won't have to wait as long for Spider to retire (as Jones), but then hes going to have to get past Lombard which isn't going to be any fun either. He'll probably stay at 185 until bones moves up, and then go back to 205 right after.
                I agree. Either way Evans is no longer a contender. As for him fighting Lombard, that would be ugly cuz Lombard would tear Evans a new ass. I'd like to see that fight though.

Comment

I agree. Either way Evans is no longer a contender. As for him fighting Lombard, that would be ugly cuz Lombard would tear Evans a new ass. I'd like to see that fight though.
                  X2

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                    Should be a double retirement fight.
                    I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X