Perfect Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
    If someone comes in with a 55 or 56 game hit streak, tying or nearly tying Joe D. and the next game is an opening series against the Yankees, do you think they would intentionally walk him just so Joe DiMaggio's record would continue to stand?
    I'd like to believe that they would not do that, a batter going up to the plate trying to get a hit so his team can possibly win ( and breaking up a perfect game in the process ) is a lot different than stopping someone's hitting streak just because you can. As a die hard Whitesox fan I was obviously happy with the way it ended, but that was probably the worst ending to a perfect game ever.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
    Originally Posted By: Polska
    I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      If someone comes in with a 55 or 56 game hit streak, tying or nearly tying Joe D. and the next game is an opening series against the Yankees, do you think they would intentionally walk him just so Joe DiMaggio's record would continue to stand?
      It would give me just as much pleasure to be the one ending the streak as it would running the streak.

Comment

Mariners do suck. Not one batter with a batting avg. over .300. Most of them are batting under .250. Still an awesome accomplishment though.

Comment

Nice SO for the kid...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Meh, it was against Seattle.
            They beat the Rangers in a game this year. Oh snap!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cdite View Post
              I'd like to believe that they would not do that, a batter going up to the plate trying to get a hit so his team can possibly win ( and breaking up a perfect game in the process ) is a lot different than stopping someone's hitting streak just because you can. As a die hard Whitesox fan I was obviously happy with the way it ended, but that was probably the worst ending to a perfect game ever.
              Worst ending to a perfect game was the blown call in Armando Galarraga's perfect game that wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Worst ending to a perfect game was the blown call in Armando Galarraga's perfect game that wasn't.
                Like Brett Favre letting Strahan sack him for the record.

Comment

Working...
                X